Daylight savings time

It is still dark here and a stunning - 15c (4f) no riding here for around 6 months.
Quite apart from the 'no riding', I dunno how folks stand the interminable cold up there!   But good luck anyway!

Riding a fully-farkled 2019 MT-09 Tracer 900 GT from my bayside home in South East Queensland, Australia.   

• Premium Member
TRIP2 IS MILEAGE ON 1ST TANK LAST RIDE ON 2017-10-29 IT WAS 42 BUT PARTLY SUNNY

UP B4 DAWN TODAY AND WATCHED RADAR WITH 49 SHOWING OUTSIDE THE KITCHEN WINDOW

ROLLED B4 0900 AND MADE IT A DOZEN MILES AND TURNED AROUND

IT MOSTLY DRIED BY HOME

20171029_190844.jpg

20171020_144756.jpg

• Supporting Member
Snowing here in Seattle, I hate this time of year..........
I agree.  I got new tires mounted yesterday and had a brief window of dry weather so I took advantage of it and was able to scrub in the tires.  October had some unbelievably good Fall riding weather (which I thoroughly enjoyed) but as soon as November hit, it turned to typical PNW soggy gloom.

***2015 Candy Red FJ-09***

It is still dark here and a stunning - 15c (4f) no riding here for around 6 months.
Quite apart from the 'no riding', I dunno how folks stand the interminable cold up there!   But good luck anyway!
I love living in the north.... winter kill takes care of most of the riff raff.... we will see - 35c (-31f) before spring arrives  
Coming to you from the frozen wastelands of the barren north

• Premium Member
I watched the sun rise this morning around 6:00 am, through a light fog in 70 degree temperatures, from the saddle of the FJ. I love this time of the year in Texas.

Said in the style of Sandor 'The Hound' Clegane:

F#¢% off.

?

Archived