A forum is only as good as it's members

• Premium Member
Good to see you are still going. I see I am still over 500 posts ahead of anyone else so pull your finger out you slackers :P

The RS has a nice forum where members seem to have a thick skin and the moderators keep a low profile. Seems Triumph Explorer forum owners are a little up tight and a little black humour is frowned upon.

This signature is left blank as the poster writes enough pretentious bollocks as it is.

as a member of the FJ-09 and FZ-07 forum... I gotta say I enjoy this forum and taking the time to read post, even just random ones... I really liked how the majority of the members are resourceful when it comes to farkling...

the other forum... well its the little sister/brother ? ... you know how they are but its seems the younger generation lacks patience to actually search and read/skim the forum thread beginning with page 1 rather than read the last 3 post of a thread...

bring back the Dewey Decimal System ?
2012 wr250f - C-class 30+ age group
2015 fz-07- Hordpower Edition-80whp
2015 fj-09- Graves Exhaust w/Woolich tune by 2WDW @120whp

Good to see you are still going. I see I am still over 500 posts ahead of anyone else so pull your finger out you slackers tongue.png 
The RS has a nice forum where members seem to have a thick skin and the moderators keep a low profile. Seems Triumph Explorer forum owners are a little up tight and a little black humour is frowned upon.

At the risk of demonstrating my complete and all encompassing ignorance; what is the RS that has the forum you are referring to??  

Thanks Cruizin for making a home for like minded motorcycle people on the same machine welcome and comfortable.

This forum is very much like another forum I was a member of (before changing bikes) and although there aren't many of us down is in Oz, it's still nice to be able to converse with everybody.

To you mate, have a good one!!! You made it happen!!!

To quite Kevin Kosner..."if you build it, they will come"

Kimmie......the lady who likes to take little detours :)

• Premium Member
Good to see you are still going. I see I am still over 500 posts ahead of anyone else so pull your finger out you slackers tongue.png 

At the risk of demonstrating my complete and all encompassing ignorance; what is the RS that has the forum you are referring to?? 
A BMW R1200RS
BLB

• Premium Member
A BMW R1200RS
good to know someone keeps up :) 
This signature is left blank as the poster writes enough pretentious bollocks as it is.

Archived