A forum is only as good as it's members

And I gotta say, you guys and gals are the very best. I look around and see all the helpful posts, the caring posts, the way ya welcome new members. And I'm just so proud of this forum.

Thank you all for visiting every day, for helping ea other, and for welcoming new members as well as new riders.

Thanks for making FJ-09.org the best forum vibe I have ever seen.

-Cruizin

With a contraption like the FJ, we're... kinda adult. I don't do Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and other such data mining traps. This forum is a good hangout.

And no, we do not data mine your info, track where you visit or any of that other crap.

If net neutrality does get reversed, don't be surprised when your internet provider starts charging extra to visit Facebook. Forums will be uneffected because we do not burn much data.

If net neutrality does get reversed, don't be surprised when your internet provider starts charging extra to visit Facebook. Forums will be uneffected because we do not burn much data.  

I would actually approve of that. A lot of people would drop Facebook if that happened and Facebook is large enough, they could lobby for net neutrality to be reinstated. 

'15 FJ09

Guest kernowjim
it's a good bunch of people on here, very helpful and polite.  I can't say that for some of the other forums I've used when I've owned different bikes.  The FJ-09/MT-09 Tracer is a gentleman's (or ladies) motorcycle!

Yep I completely agree, this is a great forum. Very little little to no net bickering; can’t recall ever seeing any threads locked over that here? Reminds me of the early early days of eSportbile. I think I even see a few familiar screen names. KeithU you were on old school esport?

Thanks Cruizin!

• Premium Member
Reminds me of the early early days of eSportbile. I think I even see a few familiar screen names. KeithU you were on old school esport? 
Thanks Cruizin!
Yes I was. Good grief, that must have been 15 years ago!

• Premium Member
Definitely a good site! And being so, I would like to "pitch-in" a bit to help cover the costs.

I assume that's what a "Premium member" does, but I haven't been able to figure out how to do it. I usually use the mobile version on my phone and have yet to find a page or link for a donation form.

Please make an easy to find sticky page in the Premium section to aid in this!

And if I am totally overlooking it, club me a bit (not too much, need to transfer $$!) and point me in the proper direction!

I suggest others join me in the supplying of dollars, euros, pounds and bitcoins to insure the operation of this site!

Definitely a good site! And being so, I would like to "pitch-in" a bit to help cover the costs. 
I assume that's what a "Premium member" does, but I haven't been able to figure out how to do it. I usually use the mobile version on my phone and have yet to find a page or link for a donation form.

Please make an easy to find sticky page in the Premium section to aid in this!

And if I am totally overlooking it, club me a bit (not too much, need to transfer $$!) and point me in the proper direction!

I suggest others join me in the supplying of dollars, euros, pounds and bitcoins to insure the operation of this site!

I'll be opening the premium member program back up after the first of the year, when we make the change to the new software. I'll be sure to announce it!

Archived