Hello!

Hi @criticalrider. Welcome to the forum. Are you the youtube person of the same name? If so, I’ve really liked your videos and found them really useful in reviewing addons.

(If not, welcome anyway ?)

Red 2015 Tracer, UK spec (well, it was until I started messing with it...)

Hi @bbb . Yes, the Youtube channel is mine. Glad you enjoy it. I hope I can learn a lot in this forum, and maybe help someone as well.
Welcome from another who is as enjoyed watching your YT updates. Let's know if you make it back down to Aus again...

Great videos criticalrider. I stumbled across them a couple weeks ago and subscribed. They’re very helpful and informative. Please keep them coming.

I’m (impatiently) waiting for my Tracer GT here in Canada. We’re hoping sometime in July.

Great videos criticalrider. I stumbled across them a couple weeks ago and subscribed. They’re very helpful and informative. Please keep them coming.  
I’m (impatiently) waiting for my Tracer GT here in Canada. We’re hoping sometime in July.
Is the July date from your dealer?  My local Yamaha dealer in Winnipeg says late August/September and when the Yamaha Demo Tour came through here the head guy said probably late summer but he really had no solid information yet.  Btw, they did not have a Tracer GT in the Demo Tour only a regular Tracer, which my local dealer already has in stock anyways.  I'm hoping your right and they start arriving in July.

Ugh. I hope you're wrong. I see them already in California and Michigan at dealers, so at least they've made it to the continent.

I originally "didn't care when it showed up, as long as I got one", but impatience has taken root. It's not like I don't have anything to ride. I just want the new toy and start getting it sorted out.

Here the “official” response from Yamaha Canada about an ETA for the GT:

…to get proper ETA, you would need to contact directly a Yamaha motorcycle dealership and ask them if they pre-ordered this model and what would be the ETA if not, then they can always contact their inside sales hotline and ask what would be the ETA if they order one.

What a novel idea. Like I don’t already have it on order.

So, I guess it’s back to pestering the dealership until they get a restraining order on me. :)

• Supporting Member

That price has me confused.  Converted to USD its under $11,600

***2015 Candy Red FJ-09***

• Supporting Member

That price has me confused.  Converted to USD its under $11,600

MSRP $14,599 +249 PDI + $305 Freight + $10 OMVIC = $15,163 + 13% HST + Licensing 
Looks complete.

Even with all of the extra fees added in, its still $1,400usd cheaper than our base MSRP.

***2015 Candy Red FJ-09***

Archived