Tracer 900 GT foot pegs

wanderer

as i noted above I received the part.  actually held up a little and I did not get them until first of November.  My friend and I have  not hooked up yet, but I do hope to do so this month.  it has been a really busy three months, My father passed away (he was 92 and lived a good life but still it was hard) my sister had major surgery for cancer, then a childhood friend passed away, and I spent a lot of time getting other parts for the bike.

so far I have finished

all fairing removal
tank removal
install PDM60

ran 8 different wires/connections from PDM60 to various electrical accessories (this took a long-time pictures coming)

spent a lot of time reading about installing SS brae lines.  I should have the SS brake lines finished next weekend.
then I can re-install the gas tank and all side and rear fairing components.

once that is done and with the wiring all run, zip tied and routed to the various accessories, it will move along pretty quickly. 

Garmin XT
Phone holder/charger
Volt/clock/Temp unit
Garmin Heated gear Plug
15amp PowerLet for possible air compressor

Once this is all done, and the front fairing and screen, etc. is all bac on, then i plan on getting back to the side case holders. 

I do know the side case holders are HEAVY, so I am motivated to find a better solution.  but if my friend cannot help, then at least I have the dedicated side case holders and I will not hit my heel on the passenger pegs.  And ultimately that is my goal

• 1 month later...

just an update, my friend has the parts and is looking into alternatives.  I doubt he will want to make sets for others, but if he finds a solution and I like it, I plan on contacting a board member (Forget his board name) and if he is interested (he already makes parts for the Tracer) I will forward him all the information my friend has.  And hopefully he will be interested in making additional sets for sale.  And if my friends solution works and if the board members wants to build other sets, i will donate m OEM to him.  We will see how it goes.  

• 1 year later...

Bumping this as my boy can now reach the pegs and wants to ride with but I can't get my foot up without the heel interfering.
These brackets are absolute unobtainable right now.
Even if someone would be able to let me borrow them for a bit this winter so I can mock up something, that would be great.

• Premium Member
4 hours ago, kilo3 said:

Bumping this as my boy can now reach the pegs and wants to ride with but I can't get my foot up without the heel interfering.
These brackets are absolute unobtainable right now.
Even if someone would be able to let me borrow them for a bit this winter so I can mock up something, that would be great.

Billet BOB Rear Foot Pegs 2.5cm Adjustable For Yamaha MT-09 Tracer 15-20

https://www.ebay.com/itm/155122267974?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=crb-OL60SZe&sssrc=4429486&ssuid=jmAFzP5TQy2&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=MORE

They make these in one and a 1/2 inch too, maybe they'll help. I also run them on the front footpegs for myself. And they bring you down and forward, so you have more room, just look ground.

this is what I run in front 

https://www.ebay.com/itm/404361549145?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=Ng2asILqS5C&sssrc=4429486&ssuid=jmAFzP5TQy2&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=MORE

Won't help, it's the backet that's the problem, not the rear pegs. Naturally I could lower the fronts, but not enough to make it worth while. Added to the fact that I'm already scraping the feelers regularly,not a good idea.

• Premium Member
4 hours ago, kilo3 said:

Won't help, it's the backet that's the problem, not the rear pegs. Naturally I could lower the fronts, but not enough to make it worth while. Added to the fact that I'm already scraping the feelers regularly,not a good idea.

Slow down...