Online Service Manual for Tracer 900 / 900 GT

• 4 months later...
  • Supporting Member
1 hour ago, StealthAu said:

I bought a digital copy off Ebay. Can't CTL+F a hard copy 

True.  But with the careless use of a heat gun, you can absolutely Ctrl+Z a hard copy manual.  Don’t ask me how I know this... 

• Haha 3

• Supporting Member
6 hours ago, texscottyd said:

True.  But with the careless use of a heat gun, you can absolutely Ctrl+Z a hard copy manual.  Don’t ask me how I know this... 

LOL!! 

Oops . . . sorry, Scotty.  Lost myself there; gotta Ctrl+Y and Re-Do.

• Thumbsup 1
2019 Yamaha Tracer 900 GT (Annabelle)
2013 Suzuki V-Strom DL650 (Juliette)
2013 Yamaha FJR 1300 (Rachel)
2008 Suzuki Bandit 1250S (Fiona)
2006 Honda VFR800 (Jenny)
2005 Suzuki V-Strom DL650 (Hannah)
2003 Honda Shadow Sabre VT1100 (Veronica)

14 hours ago, texscottyd said:

Haven't heat gunned one yet but loaned one out to a buddy doing forks and the forks assembly page came back with more fork oil stains than legible diagrams or text. DIY spring compressor accident :)

• Thumbsup 1
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for the free link to the manual.  OK, its not downloadable and I don't like relying on internet access but a little time spent screen-shotting (Win 7 snipping tool) each page eventually gives you a saved set of images of the manual.  It is then simple to print those that you want.  I did the screen saving of everything but the engine stripdown (no - I'm never going to go there) and the error codes (not much point without the diagnostic tools).  If you want what I've got, PM me with your email and I'll attach the files to an email.

• Thumbsup 1

• 1 year later...

I personally like having the paper book. Find it easier to read. I do also have the PDF file if anyone wants it just PM me and you can have it. It's not searchable but if that is important to you here is where you can buy one at what I'd say is a good price. $17.95 for digital download. 
https://servicemanualwarehouse.com/yamaha-2020-tracer-900-gt-service-manual/#product-reviews

Here is a paper copy but it isn't bound like my original. Has some cheap plastic holding it together. http://www.service-shop-repair-manual.com/yamaha-tracer-900-gt-tracer-900-part-lit-11616-32-10-service-shop-repair-manual/

And here is OEM at $78. https://www.partzilla.com/product/yamaha/LIT-11616-32-10

PM me for PDF.

Edited by RandyN
  • Thumbsup 1

I now have a 600-odd-page paper copy in a 3-ring binder, printed from digital file, thanks to a member here. (I won't name names because I don't know if that sort of thing is kosher.) Anyway, I'm as pleased as punch. I can flip paper (my preference), or scroll digitally. Maybe it's not "searchable", but I know how to use an index and a table of contents and can search the old-school way. It helps that I have access to a high-speed printer.