Southern Ontario Meetup

Husqy

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 9/14/2020 at 8:50 PM, rlambke19 said:

Just wanted to follow-up with a post from earlier in this thread and mention that the Hockley General Store has now re-opened!

Not sure if their hours are the same or not, but regardless - it's good news!

Cheers

Rob

Thanks for the info!

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Wake up Southern Ontario FJ09/Tracer owners! 12C and sunny this coming Saturday, March 20th. Who is in for 3-4 hours ride? Meeting place Belfountain 12 o’clock sharp. After departure back roads to Hockley Village and farther North to Terra Nova and River Rd.

On 3/17/2021 at 7:23 PM, Rick123 said:

Wake up Southern Ontario FJ09/Tracer owners! 12C and sunny this coming Saturday, March 20th. Who is in for 3-4 hours ride? Meeting place Belfountain 12 o’clock sharp. After departure back roads to Hockley Village and farther North to Terra Nova and River Rd.

No interest at all (!) but at list I’ve noticed couple on FJ09 in Belfountain around 1.30-2 o’clock. And ... had to enjoy company of BMW GS guys image.thumb.jpeg.91d7419bfca687b65debe4832f6e6597.jpeg 

Edited by Rick123
  • Thumbsup 1

On 3/20/2021 at 7:49 PM, Rick123 said:

No interest at all (!) but at list I’ve noticed couple on FJ09 in Belfountain around 1.30-2 o’clock. And ... had to enjoy company of BMW GS guys image.thumb.jpeg.91d7419bfca687b65debe4832f6e6597.jpeg 

I saw your post in one of the Tracer FB groups yesterday. Did you get to stop for a coffee/cookie at The Hockley General Store? 🙂

Cheers,

Rob

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Apparently I had my notifications disabled (doh!).

Down for a meetup when COVID things start to improve again. I'm not riding too far from home for the next month; just trying to be conscious of the situation.

Happy to try to organize something around June.

• Thumbsup 1

45 minutes ago, Husqy said:

Apparently I had my notifications disabled (doh!).

Down for a meetup when COVID things start to improve again. I'm not riding too far from home for the next month; just trying to be conscious of the situation.

Happy to try to organize something around June.

Improve again? This way you might be not riding until next year or so. May I ask what for you is not to far from home and what is? And in fact what difference does it make?