Southern Ontario Meetup

Husqy

Well, seems like no interest. If that’s the FJ09/ Tracer 900 spirit enjoy your day. I’m going to ride Highlands instead for couple of days (with another Tracer rider).

Edited by Rick123

18 hours ago, Heavy said:

Early season yet.  Don't give up.  It'll come.

Early season but look at the weather. Tomorrow morning I’m going to Bancroft (300km one way) to meet and have a lunch with Stromtroopers (V Strom riders). People are coming from Mississauga, GTA, Ottawa and one guy even from Sarnia. Perhaps is going to be 20 of us. That would be nice ride for you too. If you interested it’s a restaurant on the corner of 28 and 62. You can’t miss it. Everybody is welcome. We are meeting there at 12.

Edited by Rick123

Did you go to Bancroft Rick?  I got my lazy ass moving and made the trek.  First real ride of the year ... about 500 kms round trip ... my ass isn't in "saddle shape" yet.  😬

Glad I went ... beautiful weather and it gave me a chance to catch up with a bunch of guys I used to ride with (The Road Toads) and haven't seen for years.

You can see my blue 2020 about 2/3 of the way up the hill.

b.jpg

Edited by Heavy

There is never enough time or money to do it right the first time.

5 hours ago, Heavy said:

Did you go to Bancroft Rick?  I got my lazy ass moving and made the trek.  First real ride of the year ... about 500 kms round trip ... my ass isn't in "saddle shape" yet.  😬

Glad I went ... beautiful weather and it gave me a chance to catch up with a bunch of guys I used to ride with (The Road Toads) and haven't seen for years.

You can see my blue 2020 about 2/3 of the way up the hill.

b.jpg

Yes I did. First bike on the right. I noticed blue GT and was looking for the owner hoping that you got my message but without any luck. Later on when I got home Tom confirmed that in fact it was your bike. Ended up with over 600km yesterday. It was in fact great riding day.

Sorry we didn't connect.  I noticed the other Tracer in the picture but didn't see it when I was there.  Did you arrive later?

There is never enough time or money to do it right the first time.

6 hours ago, Heavy said:

Sorry we didn't connect.  I noticed the other Tracer in the picture but didn't see it when I was there.  Did you arrive later?

I arrived about 12.15.

• 10 months later...

Cambelville or Belfountain might be pretty good place to meet if I may suggest. Pretty convenient to get there from any direction.