New Exhaust

shadesofgreen

• Premium Member

I have the Yoshimura on mine. Deeper and a bit throatier (is that a word?) Without being annoyingly loud. Plus it has what Yoshimura calls the "works" finish. Matte sliver which goes well with the matte grey of my 2015.

20190513_181137.jpg

"It doesn't matter who walks in, you know the joke is still the same"  Ft. Lauderdale, Florida. USA

• Premium Member
4 hours ago, tktplz said:

One of the members has a pipe. Not sure on the loudness or anything but the price is right!

$400 plus shipping for anyone on this site. US only.  Shipping to Canada is possible, but taxes and duties will hurt you. Just went threw that with another member who was going to drive over the border in S Dakota and pick up at a parcel location. The cost went beyond what he was hoping for. But I’m open to anything. 

2015 FJ-09 - Andreani Cartridges, Ohlins 535 Rear Shock, LightTech Chain Adjusters, Yoshi Fender Eliminator, Blaster-X Integrated Tail Light/Blinkers,  Full Yoshi Exhaust, Ivan's Flash, Bagster Seat, Rizoma: (Bar, Grips, Bar Ends, Mirrors, Oil Cap, Rear Pegs) Bremob Corsa Corta Master Cylinder, Bremob RCS19 Hadraulic Clutch, GPR Steering Damper, Speigler Hydraulic Lines, EBC Brake Pads, Puig Screen, HealTech Quick Shifter, MPG Rearset, XSR900 Slipper Clutch, Driven Racing Halo Gas Cap, SW-Motch Front / Rear Axel Sliders,  R1 Rotors / 320mm Kit Conversion. 

• Premium Member
4 hours ago, tktplz said:

One of the members has a pipe. Not sure on the loudness or anything but the price is right!

$400 plus shipping for anyone on this site. US only.  Shipping to Canada is possible, but taxes and duties will hurt you. Just went threw that with another member who was going to drive over the border in S Dakota and pick up at a parcel location. The cost went beyond what he was hoping for. But I’m open to anything. 

FedEx tracking provides unparalleled insight into when your package will be...

Here is the link my original shipping details. It has weight and dimensions for anyone looking and wondering about shipping costs

2015 FJ-09 - Andreani Cartridges, Ohlins 535 Rear Shock, LightTech Chain Adjusters, Yoshi Fender Eliminator, Blaster-X Integrated Tail Light/Blinkers,  Full Yoshi Exhaust, Ivan's Flash, Bagster Seat, Rizoma: (Bar, Grips, Bar Ends, Mirrors, Oil Cap, Rear Pegs) Bremob Corsa Corta Master Cylinder, Bremob RCS19 Hadraulic Clutch, GPR Steering Damper, Speigler Hydraulic Lines, EBC Brake Pads, Puig Screen, HealTech Quick Shifter, MPG Rearset, XSR900 Slipper Clutch, Driven Racing Halo Gas Cap, SW-Motch Front / Rear Axel Sliders,  R1 Rotors / 320mm Kit Conversion. 

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...