What mode do you prefer.....A, B, or Standard??

Well, only had mine for a week and around 1000kms, but after some exploration of the modes, almost exclusively A mode.  I can see using B in very poor weather (ice and snow) and really bad traffic, but honestly I can't find a use for standard mode at all.  After riding A, standard just feels broken to me, with the bike not responding to inputs as it should.  Maybe it's different with the older FJ's pre-slipper clutch?  I don't find A at all jumpy or twitchy, and I expect to get all the zoom when I haul on the throttle.

Thankfully, the bike remembers it's last mode, so it's just always in A.

• Thumbsup 1

• Supporting Member

I was riding in A mode at all times, unless I was in stop and go city traffic then Standard mode. Now after having the suspension properly set up it's A mode all the time. Best $60..00 dollars I ever spent.

• Thumbsup 1

He who dies with the most toys wins.

I usually rode in B mode, not for any other reason than I would suddenly find myself going 60 on the other side of the intersection from a stop light, with a huge grin on my face... but our friends in blue don't really accept the "grin" factor as a good excuse for going 60 in a 25. 

That said - B always had enough to get around on a commute without getting into too much trouble. In the hills away from everyone else, A reigns supreme, speed limits be damned.