10% discount code for merchandise in the tracer900 forum store!

Discount code is FALLDISC10   https://teespring.com/stores/fj-09-tracer-900-forum-store

This forum is free to use, but it costs me money every month, I have thousands into this place so once in a while we add new designs and products in hopes that people buy them and we get to get some of our money back. 

Enjoy this discount code until October 7th! 

Check out our store and get some cool stuff today! 

https://teespring.com/stores/fj-09-tracer-900-forum-store

Just a few of our wares

fj09 mug black.jpg

tracer 900 tapestry white.jpg

tracer900 poster black.jpg

53 minutes ago, rustyshackles said:

Sticker & poster order placed 

I ask again - what's the size of the stickers, please?

Riding a fully-farkled 2019 MT-09 Tracer 900 GT from my bayside home in South East Queensland, Australia.   

BUMP! Dont wanna sound like a cheesy salesman, but we have a big $200 software update coming and I dont wanna pay for it all myself. Please at least look around the store and see if anything catches your eye! 

9Jz-LizrU62XAZQOaqHvAg_store_banner_imag

This is the Tracer900.net forum store! Support your favorite bike...

Im looking forward to getting my wall poster for the garage, as well as a fresh new hoodie for fall. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Michiel900GT said:

Ordered a hoodie. Just doing my part😀

Would be nice to have some more Tracer 900 stuff in the store.

Thanks for your order!   Which items did you want to see added? Since the Tracer came out we tried to create equal Tracer 900 items to match the FJ items. 

Several stickers for me and mates when I can find out the size of them (the stickers that is, not the mates!).

Edited by wordsmith
  • Haha 1

Riding a fully-farkled 2019 MT-09 Tracer 900 GT from my bayside home in South East Queensland, Australia.   

14 hours ago, wordsmith said:

Several stickers for me and mates when I can find out the size of them (the stickers that is, not the mates!).

I'll post the size as soon as I get my samples in the mail. Im shocked that they couldn't tell me when  submitted the artwork. 

No shirt or hoodie or poster for the garage wall? lol 😆

On 9/24/2019 at 1:13 AM, Cruizin said:

Thanks for your order!   Which items did you want to see added? Since the Tracer came out we tried to create equal Tracer 900 items to match the FJ items. 

Sorry, I was thinking about the Tracer 900 GT version. Maybe shirts with the Tracer GT logo?

• Thumbsup 1