New member Upgrading from an F07 2017

Sonichives

Trading in not one but two bikes for a new left over 2017 FJ09. Saying goodbye to my F07 and my Vulcan Custom 900. I test drove one last year and I decided to bite the bullet and go for it. I needed to downsize to one bike and I Feel this will be a happy medium. I hope I’m making the right choice!

D4B6BE94-45F3-418D-8323-9EE9FD7C40DA.jpeg

• Thumbsup 4
  • Like 1

Welcome, I am sure you won't regret your decision. I sold my 12 year old Honda CBF 1000 to change up to the Tracer 900 in June and have enjoyed every one of the 3,000 miles I have covered since then. Just wish I had done more miles.

• Like 1

• Supporting Member

Hell, if you hang around in here by the time all is said and done you could have bought a BMW!

Edited by roadrash83

He who dies with the most toys wins.

Hey!  I just traded in my 2018 MT07 for this 2019 Tracer GT.  

I do miss the crazy fun of the 07, but the Tracer is a tremendously better bike all around.  Rather than having to go WOT all the time, you can get the same performance out of a nice sedate half throttle ;)

While there's always the mods jokes (as per above) if anything the Tracer is a great deal cheaper than the 07 is that way - it already comes with so much stock.

Welcome to the fold!

• Like 1

• Supporting Member
12 minutes ago, Wintersdark said:

Rather than having to go WOT all the time, you can get the same performance out of a nice sedate half throttle ;)

The fun is just starting when you reach 5k on the tach. 👍

Once you get up into the "fun zone" the display should change to just show a smiley face.  😎

***2015 Candy Red FJ-09***

I also got down to one proper motorcycle (still have two scooters) and sold my 2015 FZ-07 and 2010 Concours.

FJ-09 is a much better "all around" bike for my single moto.  I have only done one long trip (5 days and 2000ish miles) and it did great.