Any one has tested the new T7?

Hi, 

I know that fj-09 and T7 (tenere 700) are different machines... Yet wanted to know if any of you have tested the T7 in high way. 

Even when the FJ-09 has a beautiful motor in terms of power and fun, the new T7 is taller and with  an excellent riding position for us that are tall (1.91 mts) and it's CP2 700 cc motor is very torquey, with up to 200 kms / hr max 

• Supporting Member
4 minutes ago, alquimista said:

Hi, 

I know that fj-09 and T7 (tenere 700) are different machines... Yet wanted to know if any of you have tested the T7 in high way. 

Even when the FJ-09 has a beautiful motor in terms of power and fun, the new T7 is taller and with  an excellent riding position for us that are tall (1.91 mts) and it's CP2 700 cc motor is very torquey, with up to 200 kms / hr max 

At least here in North America, the T7 isn't due to hit showrooms until this summer, not sure about the rest of the world.

***2015 Candy Red FJ-09***

I own a FZ-07...same motor in the T7... yes the motor is torquey but once your past 95mph its running outta steam till it taps out at 110mph... I never considered the FZ-07 to be a bike to rack up miles on the highway- its perfectly at home in the city or back roads... the FJ-09 can easily rack up miles in just about everything on road...

The T7 is more off road than on road...hence taller bike for ground clearance( I dunno why ppl assume it's for taller people)...

2012 wr250f - C-class 30+ age group
2015 fz-07- Hordpower Edition-80whp
2015 fj-09- Graves Exhaust w/Woolich tune by 2WDW @120whp

On top of this forum, I also own the Tenere 700 Forum, as well as a few others. Its at tenere700.net 

There is one T7 in North America, and the guy wrote a review this week. 

Tenere700-1.jpg.bc9fa77292e080727d5e75ba

Hey guys, Im new to the forum and thought I should start posting. I...

Feel free to join the forum and ask questions, there are quite a few Euro and Australian owners already. 

• Thumbsup 1
  • Thanks 2