Delete me please

I got banned and as it turned out I didn't miss it. It did become boring. After all, do we really need to know what color our bike is when they only offer 2 colors a year. To all the good people.........Later!

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, Hyena said:

why do people get their jimmies rustled so easily? FFS

IMO 

They forget where they are.

While sitting at your computer, maybe enjoying a beverage it's easy to forget that you are conversing. 

A lot of thoughts and intended emotions don't translate well over text.

@Cruizin would certainly know better than I, but I have found this forum pretty well behaved.

On other forums that I've been on, the temporary ban hammer was swung on a regular basis. 

Just my $.02

YMMV 

• Thumbsup 2

"It doesn't matter who walks in, you know the joke is still the same"  Ft. Lauderdale, Florida. USA

6 minutes ago, fddriver2 said:

IMO 

They forget where they are.

While sitting at your computer, maybe enjoying a beverage it's easy to forget that you are conversing. 

A lot of thoughts and intended emotions don't translate well over text.

@Cruizin would certainly know better than I, but I have found this forum pretty well behaved.

On other forums that I've been on, the temporary ban hammer was swung on a regular basis. 

Just my $.02

YMMV 

we rarely have to ban anyone. I do ban people for phucking with our volunnteer moderators, cause they were all hand picked for being really cool and rational people. 

• Thumbsup 6
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Premium Member
5 minutes ago, Cruizin said:

I do ban people for phucking with our volunnteer moderators, cause they were all hand picked for being really cool and rational people. 

As it should be. 

• Thanks 1

"It doesn't matter who walks in, you know the joke is still the same"  Ft. Lauderdale, Florida. USA

4 hours ago, Cruizin said:

we rarely have to ban anyone. I do ban people for phucking with our volunnteer moderators, cause they were all hand picked for being really cool and rational people. 

Do what ya gotta do.  Having a computer is not a license to be an a**hole.

I've got boozy friends who get a buzz on and think it's good idea to call me.  There is no real conversation possible. Just yammering on and on about some nonsense in their life.  I don't pick up their calls after 6 or 7 PM.  I just know.

cb

1968 Triumph Bonneville 650
1971 Norton Commando Roadster
2002 Harley 1200 Sportster
2003 Honda ST 1300
2016 FJ 09

12 hours ago, Cruizin said:

Wow!  I do recall being called "rational" once in the dim, dark, distant past (I think the speaker wanted something...) but cool?  NEVER!

Now I'm going to have to go buy all new hats...8)  ;D

• Haha 4

On 3/16/2020 at 5:55 AM, phpaul said:

Wow!  I do recall being called "rational" once in the dim, dark, distant past (I think the speaker wanted something...) but cool?  NEVER!

Now I'm going to have to go buy all new hats...8)  ;D

Was that when you bought the vega?  Mine was green.

• Thumbsup 1

Yes, we Moderators take turns flying around the world, setting up camp in each members front yards, drinking beers, peeing in your bushes, banging the neighbor lady and tossing butts on your driveway.  Your lawn isnt due until next year, see ya then! 

• Thumbsup 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 5