• Supporting Member
2 minutes ago, Waldo Jeffers said:

Am I the only one that finds my bikes a little buggy at times?

7B46DB31-5593-44C7-8AC9-ECDAE9D8018B.jpeg

I live in Southwest Florida and we are just starting Lovebug season, believe me your bike looks spotless. 

• Thumbsup 2

He who dies with the most toys wins.

• Premium Member

You're kidding. Right? 

Screenshot_20210507-181439_Gallery.jpg

• Thumbsup 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

"It doesn't matter who walks in, you know the joke is still the same"  Ft. Lauderdale, Florida. USA

• Supporting Member

Just wait until the cicadas come out to say 'hello'.

• Thumbsup 1

2015 FJ-09 / FJR touring bags / oil plug mod / Evotech rad guard / SW Motech bash plate / VStream touring windshield / Seat Concepts:  Sport Touring / Vcyclenut ABS rings (speedo correction) / Cosmo RAM mount

Have the same windscreen and do notice a fair number of bug hits.  Some come under the windscreen so occasionally get a splat from one of them.  Haven had the Tracer GT on a real long trip but my previous bike would get covered with bugs, then I'd hit a day a rain and they would be gone.

A Cicada or a June Bug would be like getting hit with a .45 slug...no thanks. 

Once, quite a few years ago, I had a Robin fly out of a corn field and hit me on the left shoulder and feathers flew everywhere! I was probably going approx. 45-50 mph and let me tell you that it hurt! Didn`t wreck or anything like that but it did knock my shoulder back a good bit. All from a 2lb bird, no less. I turned around to see what I hit and I can say that the bird didn`t survive the initial impact. Back in those days I didn`t wear a helmet, only sunglasses. Had I took him in the face it might`ve been ugly.