What did you do to your FJ-tracer-gt today?

Finally (after more than 25000 km) took my bike to a good shop to have my suspension professionally adjusted to my weight (including oil amount and weight). I thought this bike was nimble in the corners before. Wow. I realize I could do better with after market suspension, but I'm extremely happy with the stock suspension now that it's more properly adjusted.

I finally got the remainder of my Givi parts from Italy. So I finished installing my sidebags. The only thing missing in the pictures is my Givi XS308 tank bag. Here's a quick pic. I'll have a more detailed thread in the coming days.

yngPEZ5.jpg

Zachd, what kind of seat cover is that? Does it slide around at all? Does it get hot?
The post above was spot on. Nope, doesn't slide at all, nor does it get very hot, even here in the scortching AZ sun. Sucks when you get caught in the weather though. 

• Premium Member
Sat in the garage and watched down pours here in Texas.  Gee.  Really love this bike, just had it about 1 month.  Heading to the hill country next week with it.  Can't wait. 

Today, fitted crash knobs, factory heated grips and factory second accessory power point to charge phone (other one running GPS). Also ditched origional hand guards for Bark Buster Storm guards but not totally sold on the look yet. Certainly looks a lot less bulky in the front tho. Will test them tonight.

Today was a sad day. Insurance is done and it is snowing North of here. So.........it was in with the fuel stabalizer, on with the battery tender, clean lube and polish everything, on with the motorcycle cover and into storage for several months. The long cold Canadian winter is here!

Oh well, now it's time to prowl the internet for farkles!!!    I will be able to spend some quality time with the FJ in the garage!

I designed, made, and installed mirror extenders and a bolt on larger side stand foot.

The mirror extenders suprised me a little.  I started at 1.25" and wound up at 2" before I got to a good length.

I will be listing them in supporting vendor section soon.  

1_26_10_15_10_41_42.jpeg

1_26_10_15_10_41_17.jpeg

1_26_10_15_10_39_27.jpeg
1_26_10_15_10_40_48.jpeg

I designed, made, and installed mirror extenders and a bolt on larger side stand foot. 
The mirror extenders suprised me a little.  I started at 1.25" and wound up at 2" before I got to a good length.

I will be listing them in supporting vendor section soon.  

1_26_10_15_10_41_42.jpeg

1_26_10_15_10_41_17.jpeg

1_26_10_15_10_39_27.jpeg
1_26_10_15_10_40_48.jpeg

Looking forward to you coming on board. LEt me know when you are ready! You could always take preorders!

• Premium Member
Posting a bit after the fact, this was Saturday but still happy with the results.

odo_zpsgyp8zqsd.jpg

Took a lovely ride up to the Blue Ridge Parkway with old friends and added 336 new miles to the clock, and broke the 3K mark as well. Had a blast, the FJ continues to impress me as a lightweight sport-tour platform and never ceases to be stupid fun in the process. It was chilly all day, I never once turned the heated grips off that day, nor will I ever own another motorbike without them. :)
2015 Stealth Grey FJ-09 Pilot
Base of Operations: Chesterfield, VA
Farkels? Lots, nothing flashy, but all functional...