JMV Concept Hugger & more...

• Premium Member
JMV Concepts has created something new....: 

ef0415b0-3952-462e-b3f2-636370d4c431.res

More info at their site: http://www.jmvconcept.fr/jmvconcept_leader_en_carenage_moto.vdom

Hope you have better luck getting them to respond to e-mail than I did. I was very interested in buying the XXL Hugger, and sent numerous e-mails to them with no response to any of them. Finally, I gave up and bought the R & G rear hugger. It's a shame, because I really like the JMV  item.

Jep....got the hugger from them back in April this year...took 3 weeks to have it manufactured and shipped but still very happy with it...
This was using the MT-09 Hugger version.....just noticed that they have now a dedicated FJ-09/Tracer productline...

Isabelle understands English from my experience...(my English is better then my French... :))

• Premium Member
Jep....got the hugger from them back in April this year...took 3 weeks to have it manufactured and shipped but still very happy with it... This was using the MT-09 Hugger version.....just noticed that they have now a dedicated FJ-09/Tracer productline...

Isabelle understands English from my experience...(my English is better then my French... :))

Did you talk to them on the phone or did you e-mail them/her?  

• Premium Member
All through email & payment through PayPal... 
Email address used: ultime.concept@orange.fr

Yep, that's the addy I used, and I inquired about paypal but no response at all. An opportunity missed I guess.

• 7 months later...
Hi all, apoloiges for dragging up an old thread, but after the recommendations here and elsewhere on this site lead me to the JMV Concept hugger, I figured I should post a couple of pics here once mine arrived :D

so just in case anyone is wondering what the lava red option looks like...

th_20160528_082328411_iOS_zps74sygdfq.jpgth_20160528_082533042_iOS_zpsuifatxfb.jpg

In terms of ordering with JMV, given their good rep here I took a punt and communicated solely via email, yes, they do say they speak English on their website though the level of that depends who replies - some were crystal clear and with others I was very thankful that they had left the original French in the email so I could run it thorough Google translate  (rofl)

I'm in the UK, it still took around 3-4 weeks to arrive so I guess that if not made made, they are at least painted to order. 

The only negative thing thing I have noticed is now there's a bit of colour at the rear, the front end looks a little lost, so I will be looking to add either the pyramid plastics belly pan or possibly have the side panels or front mudguard sprayed to match!

I'm more interested in the fairing than the hugger.. Has anyone ordered the fairing? Does it help with wind protection/aerodynamics?

'15 FJ-09 w/ lots of extras...

Fayetteville, GA, USA

I'd love to see more pics of the fairing.  I like the idea depending on the implementation.

But i've been out of commission for 5 weeks now with a broken ankle so what I really would like is to ride.  Going through severe withdrawal.

• 10 months later...
  • Premium Member
LpeKnh3.jpg
Just got my JMV hugger, and the instructions are in French....which I don't speak. I take it that the dog leg strap goes on the chain side, and the straight strap goes on the disc side. Where do the rubber grommets go? What else am I missing? Thanks in advance for your help. Best,
Phil

Archived