How old are you?

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Premium Member
hmm...I'd say it was a good deal then.  ;)

Only if they let me finally retire and keep me and the wife in a style we're not accustomed to; i.e., in our house and with money enough to pursue our interests, and take the occasional vacation.

24 here.

Gone through a few bikes.. started on a CG125... then an SV650s, VFR800.. then an aprilia Tuono.. now the Tracer.

Loved the aprilia but it just wasnt practical enough to tour on. I've only enough space for one bike so i needed a true all rounder, something that will do 700 odd mile days and be good for a Sunday blast.

Tried the 1050 Tiger Sport n thought it was shocking. Didnt want anything below 1000cc so felt stuck.. test rode the Tracer just to get it out of my system (i went in with the thoughts that 850cc will never be enough n it'll never satisfy after the Tuono). Came back off the test ride, thought about it for a week n started ringing around for the best price.

Not looked back yet...

I AM 78 YEARS OLD. I HAD A SERIOUS BICYCLE ACCIDENT LAST September, BUT I PLAN TO RIDE THIS SUMMER. TIME WILL TELL IF MY BALANCE IMPROVES ENOUGH FOR ME TO BE CONFORTABLE RIDING THE MOTORCYCLE. MY RIDE IS A 2015 RED FJ-09 AND I ABSOLUTELY LOVE RIDIING IT. WISH ME LUCK!

I'll be 57 in a couple of weeks (ugh). I started riding in 1975, took an ownership break from 1989 to 1996 (some good friends let me borrow their bikes from time to time) and have resumed non-stop since then. Arthritis in the knees is starting to creep in, but I'll ride as long as I can.

I just turned 25, I've owned 10+ motorcycles, I had 7 at one point. I'm down to 2.5 right now.

My Husky SM610 is with me in pieces

My SV650 is back in California where a friend is selling it for me

I'm here with my FJ09 in my garage.

'15 FJ09

Turned 41 back in December, had got my Tracer just after Black friday in a crazily good deal.
This is my third in the MT-series, 4th triple - and just love it.
Loved the MT, but Tracer is sooo much more.
Coming July, i've been riding for 20 years, and just getting more and more into it. Over the winter here, i've ridden more than 1,000 miles, and every day i'm waiting to get out again.

61 yr….split time between my super tenere, suzuki bandit and will be using my fj09 lots when snow  is gone here in saskatchewan (just got it in nov after taking out a deer with my fjr…now deceased). also a couple klr's (and then there are the older bikes cbx, etc). Bikes are still my lifelong addiction ::)

25... Been riding motorcycles since I was 5 years old and street bikes since 18. I've went through my sportbike phase and had R1 and gsxr 750. I now have a Gen2 Yamaha vmax which is my baby. I just recently purchased a new fj 09. I can't wait to deck it out like I want it and set it up for some touring. I believe the fj09 and vmax are gonna get along just fine in my garage:)

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
I'am the answer at 42. Started at 25 on a old Fizzer 600, then a Triumph RS, Daytona and just sold my Sprint. Been riding my Zongshen RX3 since 2015 both pavement and moderate off road. Also play on the singe track with a KTM 350.  My FJ and I will have our official introduction this coming Sunday in CA.

65, use to race and have been off the street for quite a while.  Only doing track days on a GSX-R for the past eight years. The more I ride the  FJ-09, the more I like it.  I'm really looking forward to some road trips later this summer.  I'm so glad I chose the FJ-09 over the FZ-07.  It's a great bike too but the FJ-09 is so much more.

PedroPat

• 1 month later...

Archived