Whelp, it's official.

Bike is paid for, and the wife will be running me out to pick it up in an hour or so. I can barely sit still.  :D

I'm probably going to get the Hepco Becker side and tail racks, and transfer the Journey's from my Uly. That and some heated grips and I'll be ready to start commuting. 

image.jpg

• Premium Member
Congrats!! I'll assume from the snowmobiles in that pic where you live it's pretty cold. As soon as it warms up enough, go for a ride.

Let’s go Brandon

Congrats!! I'll assume from the snowmobiles in that pic where you live it's pretty cold. As soon as it warms up enough, go for a ride.
Seattle, so more wet than cold in the lowlands. Mid 40's and rain for the ride home, so I got to experience B mode. Looks like we might have some dry days next weekend, hopefully get to try out std and A.  
Riding position is much like the Uly, which I like a lot. Tall and upright, feels like I'm right over the front wheel. I'm looking forward to getting it into some tight twisties. It's a bit taller in the seat which was a bit of a concern given my stubby legs, but easily managed. Definitely feels lighter even though it's got a lb or two on the Uly.  

• Supporting Member
@calamarikid - Congrats on the new bike, and great choice going with the red. The bike is fun, has a ton of character, and should be way more reliable than the Ulysses over time.

Archived