Decals - opinions please

• Supporting Member
I like the red with the white rim stripe. I am all for making it your own and making it unique. -GO BOLD!!
I have always liked this one.

Gold_Edition.jpg

***2015 Candy Red FJ-09***

I like the red with the white rim stripe. I am all for making it your own and making it unique. -GO BOLD!! I have always liked this one.

Gold_Edition.jpg

Me too - in fact, I LURV it!  Reminds me of the livery of some olden John Player F1 cars from the 60's or thereabouts - distinctive and tasty.   I wonder if any were made?

Riding a fully-farkled 2019 MT-09 Tracer 900 GT from my bayside home in South East Queensland, Australia.   

• Supporting Member
I can't tell from the images, but does this completely wrap the stock bodywork and paint? So could I change my red FJ to the blue or yellow color scheme, or would that realistically only work if you start with black as the base paint color?

Asking more out of curiosity than actual interest. I've used vinyl wraps before for temporary color changes, and it worked well.

It looks very much like they've all been applied (or at least mocked up) on a matt grey bike, You can see the original colour around the grill, headlights and mudguard.

The black is part of the decal rather than the base colour.

Archived