Color codes for tracer GT 2019

TracerDoc

Wonder if any one know the color codes for the silver fairing and “purple” wheels of tracer GT 

i want to powder coat coat and paint some aftermarket parts to match these. I know crazy idle winter ideas

180B43F8-A0A2-49A4-A763-F26D72B6D862.jpeg

Edited by TracerDoc
Added image

3 hours ago, TracerDoc said:

Wonder if any one know the color codes for the silver fairing and “purple” wheels of tracer GT 

i want to powder coat coat and paint some aftermarket parts to match these. I know crazy idle winter ideas

The wheels are DPBM15 which is Yamaha Deep Purple Blue Metallic.  It may also be called DPBMC.  I've just bought some touch-up paint in that colour.  The side panels are BWM2.

You can get all the paint code info from the Yamaha online parts catalogue:

cq5dam.web.2000.2000.jpeg
WWW.YAMAHA-MOTOR.EU

If you select the part you're interested in, for example the wheels, there is a "Remarks" button in the part list that you can click on.  It then gives you the paint code or other relevant additional information.

CS

• Thumbsup 5
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, captainscarlet said:

The wheels are DPBM15 which is Yamaha Deep Purple Blue Metallic.  It may also be called DPBMC.  I've just bought some touch-up paint in that colour.  The side panels are BWM2.

WWW.YAMAHA-MOTOR.EU

If you select the part you're interested in, for example the wheels, there is a "Remarks" button in the part list that you can click on.  It then gives you the paint code or other relevant additional information.

CS

Aesome CS, thank you. Where did u get touch up paint from? 

19 minutes ago, TracerDoc said:

Aesome CS, thank you. Where did u get touch up paint from? 

I bought from a local paint supplier.  Any decent paint shop should be able to mix up the correct colour.  There are also numerous online suppliers.  I initially tried my local Yamaha dealer but they were no help.

CS

• Thumbsup 1
  • Thanks 1

On 2/15/2019 at 1:25 AM, captainscarlet said:

WWW.YAMAHA-MOTOR.EU

CS

Awesome thanks!  I was going to post this same question a few days ago.  Thinking about painting some pinstripes on my saddlebags.  Plain black saddlebags just looks like it's missing something on this bike. 

• Thumbsup 1

4 hours ago, Bimbim18 said:

Awesome thanks!  I was going to post this same question a few days ago.  Thinking about painting some pinstripes on my saddlebags.  Plain black saddlebags just looks like it's missing something on this bike. 

I have the same idea haha plus some other bits

The pic below shows how I recently dressed-up my plain matte black OE hard panniers.   Trust me when I say that the colours match the bike a lot better than appears in the photo - the camera flash plus neon light tubes in my garage doubtless having an impact!   The Yamaha letters are an exact colour and gloss match to the bike, and are moulded in a 3D/ slightly raised style, adding to their visual impact.   They cost me about AUD$9 the pair.

P1050111.JPG

• Thumbsup 1

Riding a fully-farkled 2019 MT-09 Tracer 900 GT from my bayside home in South East Queensland, Australia.   

• 4 years later...

I am struggling to get a paint code for my tracer 9 GT 2021 in black and silver. The yahama parts catalogue shows the metallic silver as BWM2 but I can’t seem to get this colour code. The company I am using seems to think it is BWMC2 - I have forwarded them my bike details the frame number photos of the colour etc etc. i am hoping this new code they suggest will be correct but I would like to be sure before shelling out. So basically is paint code BWM2 the same colour as BWMC2?

• Thumbsup 1

• Supporting Member

Color Rite...

Search for 2019 Yamaha Tracer GT

Color Rite Motorcycle Paint

Search for BWM2 on the Color Rite site...

BMW2

Yamaha motorcycle color codes are almost always located under the stock seat (A). in some cases the color code is located under the front fender (B). In any case, if you cannot locate your color code, look in the owner's manual which has the original color code.