What did you do to your FJ-tracer-gt today?

Installed Givi crash bars, and mounted Rivco black anti-vibration pegs to them for those long distance cruises. Just under 2 months of ownership and the bike is near complete.

Will be doing another post on all of the mods so I can keep track of them as time goes on.
'15 FJ-09 - Candy Red. Mods: Cruizin cruise control, Givi D2122S WS & crash bars. Rivco anti-vibration highway pegs. Yamaha rear rack & softbags. RAM mount X grip at handlebar bolts. Shorty levers. Tail assembly shortened. FZ6 rubber pegs.
'05 Honda CRF450r
'77 Honda CB550f Super Sport

My I ask how much a seat like that costs @keithu . I like the idea of a custom fitted seat.
$450 US.
Thanks @keithu , that's a fair and good price to pay so a nice custom seat. I will look at that for my next seat if required. Thanks

My new Bagster seat arrived today, a little earlier than expected. I have posted my early pre-ride comments in the BAGSTER SEAT Thread. I'll also report later on initial performance and early impressions.

[em]Wordsmith[/em]

Riding a fully-farkled 2019 MT-09 Tracer 900 GT from my bayside home in South East Queensland, Australia.   

• Premium Member
Well...1,000 Km on the odometer...so I changed the oil and adjusted the chain. Love working on this bike. I also installed SW-Motech Quick-Lock EVO Micro Tank Bag. It is small, but expandable to 5L...exactly what I wanted. Bottle of water, sunglasses, gloves, neck warmer, phone, keys and other small items fit in there nicely. Easily removable and portable. Had a hard time finding the tank ring here in Canada... www.motorcycleinnovations.ca to the rescue. 

I'm assuming you got the 110 tank ring? You are set up for the SW Motech Quick Lock EVO Engage Tank Bag if you wanted a little more room, and a nice look also IMO. Here's my review. http://fj-09.org/thread/795/motech-connection-electric-quick-engage

Fitted Yamaha OEM softbags, missing the plastic buckles to keep them extra secure, need to find some in a store locally, which is proving more challenging than expected.
'15 FJ-09 - Candy Red. Mods: Cruizin cruise control, Givi D2122S WS & crash bars. Rivco anti-vibration highway pegs. Yamaha rear rack & softbags. RAM mount X grip at handlebar bolts. Shorty levers. Tail assembly shortened. FZ6 rubber pegs.
'05 Honda CRF450r
'77 Honda CB550f Super Sport

My new Bagster seat arrived today, a little earlier than expected. I have posted my early pre-ride comments in the BAGSTER SEAT Thread. I'll also report later on initial performance and early impressions. 

[em]Wordsmith[/em]
This Mother's Day weekend won't allow me to get out for a decent ride to start the evaluation process, but I did manage a very early 110km/ hour-and-a-half short circuit today, broken half-way by a brief coffee stop.   First impressions - very good, and there definitely seems to be more of my buttocks in contact with the new Bagster seat than on the OE torture device, and no pressure-points.   No slipping around, and no early indications of sliding forwards, as commented on by another here.   Pic below shows first outing of the new seat. But the seat will have to await a much longer - ~600km - two-day ride mid next week, which should give ample opportunity to get to know it.   Stay tuned.
[em]Wordsmith[/em][em]
[/em][em]http://i.imgur.com/JgbVys6.jpg[/em]

Riding a fully-farkled 2019 MT-09 Tracer 900 GT from my bayside home in South East Queensland, Australia.   

• Premium Member
Your mother must be one of the oldest people in Australia. Enjoy the day :)
This signature is left blank as the poster writes enough pretentious bollocks as it is.

Your mother must be one of the oldest people in Australia. Enjoy the day :)
My mother died (still living in the UK) almost a year ago, aged 101 and nudging 102. But my children have a mother...! :)
[em]W[/em]