What did you do to your FJ-tracer-gt today?

Wow you weren't kidding about pricey 
While we're on the subject of phone cradles, is anyone else annoyed that Ram still has not updated their X grip so that it doesn't sit exactly on top of the volume adjustment for the iPhone 6?  Sheesh already.

Piotrek, I bought one a while back, found it will come in contact with the centerstand when you raise the side stand-cut off/ground off the aluminum so it clears now. Otherwise a nice piece for $10.

• Supporting Member
Wow you weren't kidding about pricey 

Yeah, if I'd really taken the time to think rationally about it, I doubt I could have justified the cost. But when I saw the RokForm mount on a friend's FZ9, I just knew I had to have one... and let's face it, motorcycle accessories tend to be emotion-based purchases.

Now I just need to keep the next Am-Ex bill away from my wife!

Well, I can sure get the stock exhaust but I cannot seem to get it back on. I used a pool float to help hold it, which I inflated to lift it up. It was working well but the angle was off so I could either get a bolt started for the manifold or get the exhaust around the oil pan, but not both.

Well, I can sure get the stock exhaust but I cannot seem to get it back on. I used a pool float to help hold it, which I inflated to lift it up. It was working well but the angle was off so I could either get a bolt started for the manifold or get the exhaust around the oil pan, but not both.
All I needed was to take a break.....hahahaha The stock exhaust is QUIET compared to the IXIL. I drove it around the block and heard things from the motorcycle I hadn't before. I could hear the tires too.

Piotrek, I bought the same side stand piece and it stripped the threads on the two bolts in the middle, that are used to stop the assembly wobbling. I would suggest not over tightening.

Red 2015 Tracer, UK spec (well, it was until I started messing with it...)

Stole my FZ-07 flush mount ebay lights...non DRL style...and installed my Tire pressure monitoring system...

20170505_204750.jpg

20170505_204814.jpg

20170505_065102.jpg

2012 wr250f - C-class 30+ age group
2015 fz-07- Hordpower Edition-80whp
2015 fj-09- Graves Exhaust w/Woolich tune by 2WDW @120whp

..or did you chuck it?

I still have it, but bought a different version that doesn't have the piece over the top, it traps the sides with big washers.

My problems with the version like yours were most probably my own fault. The small allen bolts came lose often, so I over tightened them, which caused the middle section to bow upwards, so I tightened some more and stripped the threads. I planned on replacing the centre section with a thicker piece at some point, but it's way down the to-do list.

I'm stuck in a sling from shoulder surgery so I kinda went on a buying spree this week. Infact my credit card company shut down my card because they thought all the charges were fraudulent.

I bought the following:
Shad sh58x expandable case
Lightech axle adjuster
Givi st602 tanklock bag
Powerbronze beak!!!!

And I bought some new gear:
Klim induction jacket
Klim wind zypher mid layer jacket
Sena 20s (gotta upgrade so I can give my g/f my trusty smh10)
Alpinestar smx-2 air carbon v2 gloves

Now I just need my shoulder to heal so I can ride!
'15 FJ-09 with an aftermarket parts addiction

• Supporting Member
I'm stuck in a sling from shoulder surgery so I kinda went on a buying spree this week. Infact my credit card company shut down my card because they thought all the charges were fraudulent.

Ha! I can definitely relate... I got called for jury duty a couple of weeks ago, and managed to spend $500+ on random FJ accessories while I sitting in the jury assembly room, bored out of my mind.
On the plus side, the county paid me $6 for my service, so I'm technically only out $494 net... :)

Crash, why are your wires behind the handlebar risers? Shouldn't they be in front of them?