What did you do to your FJ-tracer-gt today?

@wordsmith - I don’t typically go for that kind of thing, but gotta admit I really like the rim decals in this case. I have a spare set of wheels, so may look into doing something similar with a pair.
Just do it!

Riding a fully-farkled 2019 MT-09 Tracer 900 GT from my bayside home in South East Queensland, Australia.   

• Supporting Member
@wordsmith - I don’t typically go for that kind of thing, but gotta admit I really like the rim decals in this case. I have a spare set of wheels, so may look into doing something similar with a pair.
+1. That looks really nice. 

***2015 Candy Red FJ-09***

• 2 weeks later...
Finished installing the Oxford grips then test rode it for a while seeing what it's like with the new Givi touring screen at each different height at 75mph. Some very loud buffeting in all heights but it's much quieter with my helmet visor open in all positions. With it closed it sounds like my head is inside a bass drum. I like the sight lines much better with it in the low position but it buffets nearly twice as badly than in the highest position. If I slouch slightly with it in the highest position I'm completely in clean, quite air but I have to look through the screen which I don't like. I think some fettling will get it sorted. It is much better than stock as far as blocking wind and the loudness of the buffeting.

IMG_20171202_172344188.jpg

IMG_20171202_172350963.jpg

IMG_20171202_172447520.jpg

IMG_20171202_172500216.jpg

How do you like the heated grips? [/quoted] 

I think I'll like them. The reason I say that is it was 80°f yesterday so I don't know what it's like in the cold. I will say that even on the lowest setting, 30%, I could feel it through my summer gloves. It's not uncommon for it to be in the 30s in the mornings here but warm to in the 70s for my ride home at this part of the year so I think they are going to be a big help.

• Premium Member
I finally flushed the OEM brake fluid. I used the Harbor Freight pneumatic bleeder and it was a breeze. I still hate hydraulics maintenance.

Afterwards I celebrated by putting a bunch of deliciousness on the smoker.

KbxhZNq.jpg

Now that's a tasty looking reward. Think I'll give it a try.
Everyday's a good day when your able to ride

15 FJ-09 - 2WDW ECU flash, Givi SV201, Nelson Rigg tail bag, OES sliders, Koubalink extenders, Ermax Sport, Vista Cruise, OEM seat mod, (smiles)
07 Honda ST1300A (sold)
06 Kawi KLR650 - Big Gun full exhaust, Corbin, Givi, PMR racks, carb mod (keeper)
97 Honda VFR750 - Traxxion Dynamics, Penske, Givi 3 piece, carbon exhaust (keeper?)
20+ years of snowmobiles

• Premium Member
I finally flushed the OEM brake fluid. I used the Harbor Freight pneumatic bleeder and it was a breeze. I still hate hydraulics maintenance. 
Afterwards I celebrated by putting a bunch of deliciousness on the smoker.

KbxhZNq.jpg
Looks like basic salt and pepper rub on the chicken, but what did you stuff the jalapeno poppers with? 

• Premium Member
The rub on the chicken also had some brown sugar and Slap Ya Mama.

The ABTs (Atomic Buffalo Turds) are sweet peppers stuffed with Italian sausage, cream cheese, onion, and a few other things then wrapped in bacon. Normally they are done with jalapenos, yes, but unfortunately my gut decided a few years ago that it can't handle jalapenos. Other hot peppers? No problem. But jalapenos always turn out badly in the end, if you know what I mean.

• Supporting Member
The ABTs (Atomic Buffalo Turds) are sweet peppers stuffed with Italian sausage, cream cheese, onion, and a few other things then wrapped in bacon. 
Ok, you now have my full attention!!  Those sound AWESOME. 

***2015 Candy Red FJ-09***