What did you do to your FJ-tracer-gt today?

• Premium Member
I added the Cal Science tall windscreen. Quality stuff. Has aluminum bushings that keep you from overtightening the screws. Have not tried it yet, I will report back when I do.
A government which robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul.
George Bernard Shaw (1856-1950)
Bikes:
2015 FJ-09, Seat Concepts seat cover and foam, Cal Sci medium screen, rim stripes, factory heated grips, Cortech Dryver tank bag ring, Modified stock exhaust, FlashTune with Graves fuel map, Cree driving lights, Aux power socket.
2012 Street Triple type R (Wifes)
2007 FJR1300 (Sold!)

@yamaham wow, someone actually bought an NM4. I saw one at my local dealer and couldn't decide if I loved or hated it. Everyone who worked there was staring at it thinking the same thing. Is it true that it's like riding a lazyboy? I used to watch a lot of anime, so I recognized it from Akira right away.

Actually, because most dealers are only getting a few (limited production) NM's they are selling. I believe if they catch on Honda may up production. Hate it or like it all I can is, it sure is fun to ride. It's expensive but what can you say? You can adjust the back rest to a lazy boy position. I'm not too crazy about the feet forward position.
The top box is Kappa Moto K35NT, it's small at only 35 liters. I think they are made in partnership with GIVI because they share the same mount plate. I bought the second mount plate in Malaysia via ebay (best price).

Came home to a huge box, thanks UPS!  Of course it started snowing now!  
These look even better in person.

use your imagination, you're looking at two red FJR bags and they even came with the liner bags.  Now quit staring, nothing to see here!
SISRbAQ.jpghttp:

Came home to a huge box, thanks UPS!  Of course it started snowing now!   These look even better in person.

use your imagination, you're looking at two red FJR bags and they even came with the liner bags.  Now quit staring, nothing to see here!
SISRbAQ.jpghttp:

Where you get those ? link please
2016 R1
2015 FJ-09-------SOLD
2002 Wr250F
2014 Concours

Came home to a huge box, thanks UPS!  Of course it started snowing now!   These look even better in person.

SISRbAQ.jpghttp:

So do you have to mod these to mount them? Do they use the FJ09 side bag mounts?

Where you get those ? link please

Xcsp found them on eBay, there were only two complete sets available at the time, they are now gone.  $790.00 delivered with inner bags.

They fit w/ no modifications required.  You need the brackets for the saddle bags that are designed for the FJ, basically they just have larger painted lids that allow a full face helmet to fit inside.

2015 FJ-09
2004 KTM 525