Items that fit the Tracer GT from the older model tracers.

quaxum

On 1/24/2019 at 10:50 PM, rlambke19 said:

Are you located in the KW area?

Depending on your height, you might find that a shorter screen is better than taller.

I have the MRA sport screen on mine and it works great for me.

Congrats on the new bike!

Am located Scarborough, ON. Thank you! Truly looking forward to my first ride.

• Thumbsup 1

On 1/5/2019 at 5:48 PM, kemmotar said:

What does not fit ... side rack mounts for panniers ...

Not sure if you are referring to Yamaha parts for the side cases, or after market.

I have installed the side case supports for the 2018 FJ-09 on the 2019 T900GT successfully. It works out perfectly for the 2019 T900GT side cases, and it improves the horrendous foot crowding problem of the stock T900GT given the pilot foot peg to passenger foot peg distance. It changes the pilot's foot clearance from ~7.5" to ~9". IMO that is still a little crowded, but I expect I'll get used to it with my US 9 size feet. I can get on the balls of my feet now.

I may leave it with no passenger foot pegs, or add 2018 FJ-09 passenger pegs, or even try FZ-09 pegs.

20190202_100559 copy3.jpg

20190202_100932 copy3.jpg

Edited by wanderer
add note about possibility to add passenger pegs

• 3 weeks later...
23 minutes ago, Luma46 said:

Are you talking the MRA X-creen sport windshield extension or complete MRA screen?

This one:

MT09_Tracer900_GT_2018-_SPM1_A_402506616
WWW.MRASHOP.DE

The sport touring motorcycle with high functionality was completely redesigned for 2018. The premium version offers everything that a biker’s heart…

Rob

• 1 year later...
On 2/2/2019 at 1:23 PM, wanderer said:

Not sure if you are referring to Yamaha parts for the side cases, or after market.

I have installed the side case supports for the 2018 FJ-09 on the 2019 T900GT successfully. It works out perfectly for the 2019 T900GT side cases, and it improves the horrendous foot crowding problem of the stock T900GT given the pilot foot peg to passenger foot peg distance. It changes the pilot's foot clearance from ~7.5" to ~9". IMO that is still a little crowded, but I expect I'll get used to it with my US 9 size feet. I can get on the balls of my feet now.

I may leave it with no passenger foot pegs, or add 2018 FJ-09 passenger pegs, or even try FZ-09 pegs.

20190202_100559 copy3.jpg

20190202_100932 copy3.jpg

I'd to do this as well on my T900GT - Any chance you have a part number for the brackets?  Where did you source yours?

56 minutes ago, st1100pilot said:

I'd to do this as well on my T900GT - Any chance you have a part number for the brackets?  Where did you source yours?

I did the same mod and the Yamaha part number is 2PP-F84G0-V0-00 / HARD SADDLEBAG MOUNTS. I ordered mine more than a year ago from yocracing.com but I don't think this website exists anymore. Searching for the part number will get you plenty of websites to order from.

However if you live in Europe like me the shipping taxes might be quite high.

• Thumbsup 1

On 11/29/2018 at 4:03 PM, runnerhiker said:

For US models, the seats on the FJ09 and the new 2019 Tracer 900 GT are not interchangeable.

Kathy's Journey bag liners for the FJR fit the Tracer 900 GT bags very well, I can't explain the details since the FJR lids are larger.  I suppose since the main body of the bags are the same, that does the trick.

Good quality too!  

12 hours ago, st1100pilot said:

Any chance you have a part number for the brackets?  Where did you source yours?

2WCaptain mentioned the part number above.  I bought them at a local dealer, Fun Bike Center, and talked to the parts sales guy. I don't think I have any record of the part number, but I was able to find it on the Yamaha site in the past.