Joe Salas - AeroStich Winter Catalog

Shout out to Joe Salas (in case he is a member)!  He made the back cover of the AeroStich Winter 2019-2020 catalog which arrived in the mail today.  Great to see a Lava Red FJ-09 on the catalog, not to mention another Stich fan!

Congratulations Joe!

• Thumbsup 3
  • Like 2

• Premium Member

Nice!

<----- My profile pic was once featured in the Aerostich catalog. It was taken during the BMW K1200RS press intro in South Carolina in 1997. We had it in our magazine (Street Bike from SF) and then Aerostich used it in '98 or '99 I think. 

I still have the grey/black Roadcrafter in that photo, and in fact I'm going to switch back to it temporarily while I send my current R-3 in for service. 

• Premium Member
36 minutes ago, johnmark101 said:

I am looking for a new riding suit.  Aerostitch is on my radar.

Obviously I highly recommend them. 

If a lot of your riding is in temps above 90F, I recommend the R-3 or a Darien. Otherwise I generally recommend the 2-piece Roadcrafter Classic over the one-piece R-3. The 2-piece suit is more waterproof, it goes on faster (yes, really), and is just more convenient in a variety of ways. But the R-3 is unlined, which makes it a little more comfortable in hot temps. 

I haven't owned a Darien yet, but that will be my next suit purchase. It's unlined like the R-3, but is a true two-piece suit.  

• Thumbsup 1

Thanks! Yeah, I'm Joe. Can you post a picture of the catalog? 

I freggin love my aerostich. Definitely the best street gear I've ever owned (and I've even had a klim badlands suit). 

• Thumbsup 2

Everything you need to know about Aerostich suits and jackets. Great company that makes great gear.  Be patient with your new suit as it will take it a season to break in and from then on you won’t want to wear anything else.