Anyone seen this

fddriver2

• Supporting Member
26 minutes ago, fddriver2 said:

That is interesting, I like new models and having options to choose from. 

I find it interesting that they refer to it as a 'sport bike', I wonder if that means an MT09 with clip-ons and a front cowl? or an actual sport tune on the engine?

• Like 1

***2015 Candy Red FJ-09***

• Premium Member
38 minutes ago, betoney said:

That is interesting, I like new models and having options to choose from. 

I find it interesting that they refer to it as a 'sport bike', I wonder if that means an MT09 with clip-ons and a front cowl? or an actual sport tune on the engine?

I don't think they'd need to do much to the engine, but they definitely need to upgrade the suspension. An FZ900 with premium suspension, IMU, and a sportier riding position would be a hoot. 

• Thumbsup 1
  • Like 1

• Supporting Member
2 hours ago, fddriver2 said:

Apparently I'm easily distracted.   I vaguely recall seeing something about another spin on the CP3 sport standard theme, but then immediately got drawn into these...  

1255899080_MVAgustaBrutale1000Italia.thumb.jpg.a141dbbae6234bd4ce5247dd82d5d480.jpg

96292492_BimotaSB8R.thumb.jpg.3047ba99a2cb247cb046d6e7f3c1655b.jpg

And 'yes' I do run with scissors...  

• Thumbsup 1
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, roadrash83 said:

It's all about the great CP3 engine👍 What ever they put it in will be great to ride.

I wonder when they will put the 1000cc triple from the YZX1000R in a bike, that will be fun.

• Supporting Member
4 minutes ago, andz said:

I wonder when they will put the 1000cc triple from the YZX1000R in a bike, that will be fun.

Ive thought the exact same thing for a few years now, a 1000cc Tracer would be awesome. 

1 minute ago, betoney said:

Ive thought the exact same thing for a few years now, a 1000cc Tracer would be awesome. 

I live in the 3rd world, I only saw the YZX for the first time last week and when I was told the price I realised why I don't see them every day!

20 hours ago, betoney said:

57205a6a-d084-482a-a7ce-131614186ef7-jpeg.159992

That’s good looking 🤤

• Thumbsup 1

Red 2015 Tracer, UK spec (well, it was until I started messing with it...)

• Supporting Member
6 minutes ago, andz said:

I live in the 3rd world, I only saw the YZX for the first time last week and when I was told the price I realised why I don't see them every day!

The motor has been available for several years in snowmobiles and UTV's, long enough for the aftermarket to offer both turbo and supercharger packages...  oh, the possibilities. 😎👍

facebook-share.png

UTV Source carries the best in aftermarket side by side parts and...

• Thumbsup 1