Hello from Worcestershire UK

Andyff013

And a little Hendrick's & Tonic toast to Andy on his upcoming new ride and to the rest of you UK chaps.ย  Ride safe.

Zman(choaking on the smoke from Calif.)๐Ÿ˜ฌ

Edited by nvzman
  • Thumbsup 1

• 4 weeks later...

Thank you to all, I have had the Tracer now for a couple of weeks and I must say that I love it!

Not had a problem with the screen, it is on the low setting.

The engine is a cracker and as far as I am concerned the only improvement I would make would be to change the tyres and possibly the rear shock at some point.

Overall, I am very impressed!

ย 

• Thumbsup 2

• Supporting Member
2 minutes ago, Andyff013 said:

The engine is a cracker

You've said this far better than anyone else so far hahaha :)ย  It does perform wonderfully, though, doesn't it ?ย  Welcome to the forums...you've come to the right place!!!

• Thumbsup 1

2015ย FJ-09 / FJR touring bags / oil plug mod / Evotech rad guard / SW Motech bash plate / VStream touring windshield / Seat Concepts: ย Sport Touring / Vcyclenut ABS rings (speedo correction) / Cosmo RAM mount

Hi Andy, glad your enjoying the bike. During the Welsh ban I had a few trips down your way. Malvern and the Wye Valley area has some great roads. Clee hill, Tenbury also.

On bike, allย I've changedย is a Piug short sports screen, Yamaha tail tidy and rad guard. Yep, cracking bike. ๐Ÿ‘

• Thumbsup 1

1 hour ago, Dodgy Knees said:

Hi Andy, glad your enjoying the bike. During the Welsh ban I had a few trips down your way. Malvern and the Wye Valley area has some great roads. Clee hill, Tenbury also.

On bike, allย I've changedย is a Piug short sports screen, Yamaha tail tidy and rad guard. Yep, cracking bike. ๐Ÿ‘

Yes, it's a nice area for biking roads ๐Ÿ‘ย 

Hopefully next year can get further afield on the bike.