burnout!!!

Never had any desire to do a burnout or a wheelie.  To each their own.

Just be careful.......if the back tire should suddenly hook up it will be expensive, embarrassing, and possibly painful.

• Thumbsup 1

There is nothing like spending a day riding with friends in the grip of a shared obsession.

• Supporting Member
5 minutes ago, johnmark101 said:

if the back tire should suddenly hook up it will be expensive, embarrassing, and possibly painful.

Unless it happens to someone else, at which point it becomes freaking hilarious.  

😇

• Thumbsup 1
  • Haha 3

• Supporting Member
9 minutes ago, texscottyd said:

Unless it happens to someone else, at which point it becomes freaking hilarious.  

😇

I had to... 😄

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

***2015 Candy Red FJ-09***

1 minute ago, betoney said:

I had to... 😄

Yes you did. Yes...yes you did. Just as we have been writing down words for a few thousand years and no one has done it better than an English gentleman named Shakespeare 500 years ago, some of the earlier internet content simply cannot be improved upon. Things are not always getting better...

• Thumbsup 3

Good lord, those are hilarious.

I mean, I love a good wheelie as much as the next guy, but burnouts are just incomprehensibly to me.  Maybe I'm just not rich enough (This is probably the case) but my tires are critically important to my not dying, and I already spend about $600 a year on them.  And whereas a wheelie is free if you're not breaking things, burnouts are by definition just burning rubber. 100% of the time, I'd prefer to wear my tires down in the normal way - riding too fast. 

• Thumbsup 4

• Supporting Member
2 hours ago, texscottyd said:

Well, since you started this...  😀

Full send. 

"Intelligent" life forms must be looking down on our planet shaking their heads thinking "WTF??"  👽

• Haha 1

***2015 Candy Red FJ-09***

• Supporting Member
3 hours ago, texscottyd said:

Well, since you started this...  😀

Full send. 

Whatever she said near the end was along the lines of "I knew this was a bad idea, you idiot".  Or so says my universal tone translator.

• Thumbsup 1
  • Haha 2

2015 FJ-09 / FJR touring bags / oil plug mod / Evotech rad guard / SW Motech bash plate / VStream touring windshield / Seat Concepts:  Sport Touring / Vcyclenut ABS rings (speedo correction) / Cosmo RAM mount

163-6368_IMG.JPG.aa75582c9bc697ccd9f30f31f916b5ac.JPG163-6393_IMG.JPG.97949b414c7b8a01e8049615dc5bac2c.JPGThunder34.jpg.a01b7a8b212ea3903a8299016b949a19.jpg109991360_4manburn-out.jpg.47e84ade27893a3c4d06f7a4dfbedb32.jpg

On 6/14/2015 at 12:09 PM, ULEWZ said:

I guess somebody has to say it, go get a GSXR if you want to do burnouts. amazon_zpsfidrgfkm.gifhaha_zps37316wby.gif 

No, it's go get a VMax if you want to do burnouts, LOL!

Edited by tktplz

Ain't no fun when the rabbit gets the gun!

• Supporting Member
1 hour ago, knyte said:

"I knew this was a bad idea, you idiot".  Or so says my universal tone translator.

My oldest son is very quiet, but has this powerful & confident tone when he actually does have something to say.   Every time I’m considering doing something stupid, I clearly hear his voice inside my head:  “You dumbass...” 

• Thumbsup 2
  • Haha 1

Haven't done it yet with this bike, but I'm known to put a smiley face at the head of my driveway with past bikes.

I do this when the next step is change the rear tire. No loss of mileage. Tire is usually already at cords.

• Thumbsup 1