What did you do to your FJ-tracer-gt today?

• Premium Member
I'm in Winter Park,Fl. We should plan a meet up at the Yahala Bakery sometime in December.
Been there recently on the FJ too!  Small world! I'd be up for a meet sometime.  It will have to be a little later though.  I'm recovering from hernia repair surgery and there's no bike riding happening for me for a while.

• Premium Member
Put another hundred miles on her today. Florida weather is perfect right now. In the seventies, clear, with a slight chill in the air. The FJ09 is just singing along. The more I ride her the better she feels. She's so nimble I have to really pay attention. This bike is a blast! Absolutely no complaints... Have to pick the bugs out of my teeth from smiling so much while riding this beast...;-)
A Motorcyclist's Church is the open road....

• Premium Member
haha - in the 70s, slight chill in the air - for those in Celsius, that's in the 20s

Reminds me of a December in Florida - wandering around in shorts & T shirt when the locals are all wrapped up in their winter thermals at 21C/70F
This signature is left blank as the poster writes enough pretentious bollocks as it is.

I washed the bike today and did a quick detailing.

Btw 303 Aerospace Protectant is the best thing you can use for plastics. Armor All sucks and will damage them over time, 303 lasts forever and restores the original finish. It's a little expensive but a bottle lasts forever.

JswfuC.jpg
Oh yes. My FJR panniers look brand new again too, they were looking a bit dull.

• Premium Member
Noticed this morning with bike on center stand that the coolant bottle was at the low mark. Went to the dealer and had them top it off as I just had it in for the first service. No big deal. I bought an extra bottle of coolant and an extra bottle of motor oil while there. Then I went for another hundred miles or so ride out at Daytona. Got caught in the rain on the way back home which turned to sunshine (gotta love Florida weather) and dried me off. Got home, wiped the FJ09 down and then went back to Cycle gear to exchange a modular helmet that just didn't fit me right and was giving me a headache. The helmet I exchanged was Matt Grey but the new one is very bright yellow. I figure screw it, better to be seen... Life is good.... Happy Thanksgiving everyone....
A Motorcyclist's Church is the open road....

Have done a few things on my FJ-09.  First, installed some Moto Inkz rim decals.  It seemed a little too much at first, but I'm liking it very much now.  Screw up a little with the back rim, but I have some spares; I guess I'll change it soon, when the ones installed are worn out a little.  I also installed T-Rex Racing engine sliders, T-Rex Racing front and rear axel sliders and spools, Yamaha's radiator guard, new tail lights from Motodynamic.com, front fender extender, Yamaha's rear rack, led lights for knuckle guards.

IMG_5575.JPG

IMG_5577.JPG

IMG_5580.JPG

IMG_5576.JPG

IMG_5605.JPG

IMG_5607.JPG

IMG_5608.JPG

IMG_5609.JPG

IMG_5613.JPG

IMG_5612.JPG

IMG_5614.JPG