FJ-09 Photo Thread

20180930_130239.jpg
Here is my blue 2017 FJ. I got it a month ago and now have over 1400 miles on it, the first 600 miles I put on it in the first week because I wanted to get past that restrictive break in period.

Since acquiring it I've added the Yamaha rear rack so I could mount my top case, rubber topped foot pegs, ordered a Corbin heated seat (probably another month before I get it) and yesterday I installed the McCruise control. Oh, and I have the Yamaha heated grips which I have yet to install.

The bike I had before this one is a 07 Kawasaki Ninja 650R, I like that bike but I always wanted more power. The FJ-09 has no problem delivering that!

• Supporting Member
Factory heated grips and MC Cruise, - you’re gonna love them both.

The only protective add-on I would suggest is a radiator guard, it’s pretty exposed sitting out in the open.

***2015 Candy Red FJ-09***

• Supporting Member
Today I had to weigh the need for new tires versus the desire to get out and enjoy a couple hundred miles in this gorgeous weather. Not much of a debate... I couldn’t see the air yet, so I rode it like I stole it for most of the morning.

As a side note, the spiders are big this year...

8babf5c9ba11fcdac6b286781a621522.jpg

16703e3dfa8d84ec2d2ac444781b25a9.jpg

• Supporting Member
When you see this sign, you know there's a good road ahead. cool.png 

'dangerous road section!'

IMG_20181010_164734.jpg

I like the signs promising a steep downhill grade ahead, Bring on the FUN!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Premium Member
To me the best thing about this thread is that it makes me anxious to hit the road again. It inspired me to start planning for next summer as soon as I got home from my trip this summer.

Let’s go Brandon

• Supporting Member
To me the best thing about this thread is that it makes me anxious to hit the road again. It inspired me to start planning for next summer as soon as I got home from my trip this summer.
So true. I am always planning future trips and tucking them away. Plans for 2019 are already almost done.