FJ-09 Photo Thread

• Premium Member
@offtheclock its original Yamaha Traces fog lights. Its an option. Made by SW Motech. Cost as hell smiley.png
How are they mounted? 

"It doesn't matter who walks in, you know the joke is still the same"  Ft. Lauderdale, Florida. USA

Currently sold out.
You're probably redirected to a local site. Change to .co.uk and it comes up... 300BP shocked.png
That GBP 300 must include the bike... :-S

Riding a fully-farkled 2019 MT-09 Tracer 900 GT from my bayside home in South East Queensland, Australia.   

• Premium Member
You're probably redirected to a local site. Change to .co.uk and it comes up... 300BP shocked.png
That GBP 300 must include the bike... wavey.png
If you go to twisted throttle and look at the lighting page some of the options cost $400+ usd roughly 300BP without a bracket. 

Doesn't sound like a bad deal to me.... ymmv

http://www.twistedthrottle.com/shop-by-product/lighting-visibility

"It doesn't matter who walks in, you know the joke is still the same"  Ft. Lauderdale, Florida. USA

• Supporting Member
We had a rare January day with no rain or snow, so I took advantage of it and rode some twisty back roads down to Longview on the Washington - Oregon border.

Longview.jpg

***2015 Candy Red FJ-09***

• Supporting Member
Ermax Belly Pan  The build quality is top notch and the paint match to OEM factory colors is perfect.
Is it plastic? If so I'd imagine one decent speed bump would rip it right off.
Every cosmetic belly pan ever made is plastic.  You can't see it well from the angle in the photo but it is higher than the bottom of the engine, it goes around the sides and front of the engine, not underneath. 
There is enough room to change the oil filter without removal.  The only reason I have ever had to remove it was to flush the coolant, where I drained the catch tank and all hoses.

• Supporting Member
I removed the grab handles and the side carriers for the oem bags, I like the more streamlined look. Of course when I start doing multi-day road trips the racks for the Shad bags will go back on.

Luckily we dont have to deal with salt on the roads but certain areas will get a light coating of sand if the conditions get bad enough. Anytime there is a clear, semi-decent day in winter, I'll take it. I was able to get 400 miles in over the weekend.

• 2 weeks later...