Dragon

• Premium Member
Love it.

Killboy6_zpsvbsnqcr5.jpg

2015 Stealth Grey FJ-09 Pilot
Base of Operations: Chesterfield, VA
Farkels? Lots, nothing flashy, but all functional...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • Supporting Member
We go on a yearly pilgrimage each fall. Love it in the Smokies! Plan is to sell my 2 Kawasaki's and get an FJ in the spring.  IMG_4944.jpg
I'm still drooling over that ZRX!!  I love that paint scheme even more than the more traditional Kawasaki green you usually see. 

***2015 Candy Red FJ-09***

• Premium Member
We go on a yearly pilgrimage each fall. Love it in the Smokies! Plan is to sell my 2 Kawasaki's and get an FJ in the spring.  IMG_4944.jpg
Why in gods name would you get rid of a ZRX??????????    :o 

"It doesn't matter who walks in, you know the joke is still the same"  Ft. Lauderdale, Florida. USA

• Supporting Member
I'm still drooling over that ZRX!!  I love that paint scheme even more than the more traditional Kawasaki green you usually see.

A bit off-topic, but a friend of mine runs a custom shop that specializes in high-end ZRX builds and parts. If you’re a ZRX fan, it’s worth spending a few minutes drooling over some of the goodies...

http://jamescomptoncustoms.com/

#RollingArt

e827cb8a09566e36a1e4411a0010d42e.jpg

• 5 months later...
Killboy charges some steep prices but aint it worth it? Went there 2 times, my favorite place to ride to from NY. Better than the Dragon is the Cherohala Skyway and BRP for sure. But thats just me.  Great pic btw! 265240_426703867365140_2024693363_o.jpg

2016 FJ09

• 3 weeks later...
I’ll be on my spring pilgrimage to RT 129 next week :-)

Where does your trip begin?

I'm hoping to make the journey myself sometime this summer. I'll start mine in northern VA and travel down Skyline drive/Blue ridge parkway ending at the dragon. Then I'll figure out my route home based on how much time I have left.

So I was just checking out where *exactly* the Dragon is. I noticed is really close to Knoxville and I'm going to a business conference in Knoxville next week. All of a sudden this "business" trip is looking like a motorcycle trip with some business mixed in.

'15 FJ09

• Premium Member
Our group will be down there 1st week of June for the annual 'rally'.

This will be my tenth year going down. I'm pretty stoked, it never gets old riding down there.
  • Thumbsup 1
2015 Stealth Grey FJ-09 Pilot
Base of Operations: Chesterfield, VA
Farkels? Lots, nothing flashy, but all functional...