My new Terry Adcox seat

Super happy to find this thread! I'm in the market and Terry sounds like the solution. I had a daylong on my R1200GS and loved it. As was said earlier, looks like some shared DNA, which is a very good thing. I sent him an email requesting info for the FJ09 as well as the Harley. Yup.........that is our long distance bike and it could use some help too. Hopefully he does those too. But the FJ09 is a given. Looking forward to it!

• 1 month later...

It has been almost two years since I got my Terry's custom seat and I can say this seat has been the best I have ever had on a bike. I have had several bikes over the 50+ years I have been riding so I have a lot to compare it to. I am a cheap SOB, but I would spend the money on this seat in a New York minute. If I were you all, I would take a look.

• Thumbsup 1
  • Thanks 1

Sent in my deposit today. The lead time is long - March last I heard. Which is okay because I don't want to lose riding time this Fall and March is lousy weather here in Wisconsin. 

I'm really looking forward to getting this done. The stock seat isn't the worst I've been on, but it gets pretty uncomfortable after 100 miles or so. 

On 10/3/2019 at 8:27 PM, KANNON said:

Sent my deposit last week,was quoted mid april build.Im also about 100 miles on the uncomfortmeter.Looks like we live close.im just north of oconomowoc.

I'm actually in Pewaukee/Sussex area. I should update my location. 

I was told mid/late April as well. I wish I had it for tomorrow. Doing the Slimey Crud Run and I'll be feeling it by the end of the day.

Are you having the front and back done or just the front?

I placed my order for my new seat with Terry !  :) 

I currently have the Sargent seat which is "good" but I can see the difference from the Terry's seat. I ride through cold days so I asked Debbie to keep my heating sheets installed.

looking forward to get my new seat by coming season ( April ) !

• 4 months later...

Well I finally got around to calling Terry about getting my seat re-worked.  He is out to August with new builds.  So it looks like I'll have to suffer through another year on the stock seat and then get into the mix right away this fall.