My new Terry Adcox seat

• Supporting Member
This is my new custom seat from Terry Adcock. He uses your height, weight, seating position to build your seat. It is an awesome seat and it only cost me $275 dollars including shipping. All you FJ09 folks might want to take a look. 
https://www.terryscustomseats.com/    

Nothing beats a seat that is custom built for you.  I had one built in September by Rich's Custom Seats in Kingston Washington.  I have since put over 6,000 miles on it and LOVE it.  I cant believe that I didn't consider it much sooner.

***2015 Candy Red FJ-09***

Just the seat along with your vitals and some photos. Terry will give you a build date for your seat, and put you in the loop, that way you can keep your seat until he needs it. You will enjoy doing business with Terry, that is for sure.

Just the seat along with your vitals and some photos. Terry will give you a build date for your seat, and put you in the loop, that way you can keep your seat until he needs it. You will enjoy doing business with Terry, that is for sure.

Well, tell Terry that I could help him sell a crapload of those seats. Seriously.

Well, tell Terry that I could help him sell a crapload of those seats. Seriously.
Give Terry a call he is a nice guy. Just click on the link for his Ph. No.

• Premium Member
Currently I have a Corbin with the gel set up. I had a Corbin with regular foam and for me after 6000 miles it never broke in. Did the swap out with Corbin to the gel version. Better, but still get squirmy after 100 miles. I've tried an Airhawk pad but even with that pad set up correctly it just didn't feel right. Now I'm trying a,"Motoskveez" adventure padded motorcycle underwear which just arrived at my house and im testing it out this Sunday.
If that doesn't work for me I'll contact Terry and send him my stock seat and still be able to ride with my current Corbin.
A Motorcyclist's Church is the open road....

Like the way the seat slopes away from the tank a bit. Would you be able to take an overhead shot?... need a better grasp of the width along the nose end of the seat? Left Terry an exploratory message. I won't be needing my seat in a couple of weeks.
Yes I can do that for sure, and if anyone else need more info just let me know.