Happy and Safe New Year

• Supporting Member
30F degrees here this morning with freezing fog - welcome to 2018.

Wishing everyone many safe and adventurous miles this year.

***2015 Candy Red FJ-09***

• Premium Member
Happy new year from sunny south Florida where it's 72* and sunny. smiley.png

"It doesn't matter who walks in, you know the joke is still the same"  Ft. Lauderdale, Florida. USA

3.30am here on Tuesday morning Jan 2nd.   Just ventured outside in 31deg C temp (= 88deg F) and like stepping into a sauna!

Riding a fully-farkled 2019 MT-09 Tracer 900 GT from my bayside home in South East Queensland, Australia.   

3.30am here on Tuesday morning Jan 2nd.   Just ventured outside in 31deg C temp (= 88deg F) and like stepping into a sauna!

hey Wordsmith, 100km north of you the pool water was 31C last night -just right for lounging with a drink after a long hot couple of days.

Happy New Year !

hey Wordsmith, 100km north of you the pool water was 31C last night -just right for lounging with a drink after a long hot couple of days. 

Happy New Year !
In my shower at home I hardly need to turn on the hot tap - cold is warm enough!!   I'm over it! 
HNY to you and Sue too...

Riding a fully-farkled 2019 MT-09 Tracer 900 GT from my bayside home in South East Queensland, Australia.   

• Premium Member
Then what the hell are you doing at your computer? Get out and ride, son! smiley.png
I did. 
As soon as the hangover cleared a bit...  x_x

bacon.jpg

"It doesn't matter who walks in, you know the joke is still the same"  Ft. Lauderdale, Florida. USA

Archived