High Mileage FJ-09/Tracer Roll Call

5 hours ago, dazzler24 said:

I'm in genuine awe!  That's nearly 500,000 kms!  WOW & respect.

Same here, unreal mileage.  The death rattle my clutch makes on startup i always think i wont make it out of the driveway let alone to such astronomical mileages.

• Thumbsup 1
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, DubT9 said:

Same here, unreal mileage.  The death rattle my clutch makes on startup i always think i wont make it out of the driveway let alone to such astronomical mileages.

Clutch always rattles but I still have original. 

• Thumbsup 4
  • Thanks 1

Wow. Just wow! I know of V Strom 1000 with over 300000 miles on it but the bike was 2003. Remember reading about VFR 800 as well but again much older bike. You’ve been doing some serious riding Mr. Good for you! Keep going.

• Thumbsup 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • Premium Member
1 minute ago, texscottyd said:

Nice ratio, and I’m jealous of the consistent year-round riding! 

It gets a little tough in the summer. The heat and humidity in SOFLA 🥵

• Thumbsup 1

"It doesn't matter who walks in, you know the joke is still the same"  Ft. Lauderdale, Florida. USA

• Supporting Member
3 minutes ago, fddriver2 said:

Similar to my Texas gulf coast swelter, I suspect.   For the most part I have year-round riding weather, but haven’t been taking advantage of it like I should… ☹️

• Thumbsup 1

• Supporting Member
12 hours ago, fddriver2 said:

12 hours ago, texscottyd said:

Similar to my Texas gulf coast swelter, I suspect.   For the most part I have year-round riding weather, but haven’t been taking advantage of it like I should… ☹️

I feel your pain in this regard too.  The timing is of course reversed for us in the upside down part of the planet.

Having said that, where I live has been very reasonable in the scheme of things - so far!  Other parts have had record heat waves so better not speak too soon.

We've all got a little ways to go to catch olddawg though on the mileage front!  I'm pretty confident that it'll never happen for me.

• Thumbsup 1