World Member Map is now live! Drop your pin on da map!

Warning, I advise you to enter your chosen city, state/region.   If you choose the option on the left to let the system do it for you, it might just post your actual street address, this map software is mega accurate. 

So again, click Member map at top of forum. (On mobile click the 3 little lines on right top, choose Member Map) On right of that next page, click right option to enter your city, state/region and put your pin on the map!   

In six months, others in your area will put their pins up and then you all have someone new to ride with. Iv'e ridden with 6 other forum members between here and Portland.  

Then, I'll open the new feature "Clubs".  A club is a regional section. Let's say I live in Montana area and want to create Weekend event/ride/party/accomodations event.  I would send a PM or profile status to @Cruizin and volunteer to admin the new Montana club.  In that club is a forum, it's own gallery of past events/rides and pics of the members who pass out drunk by the campfire. New members to that region can join your club, send a pic of their plate minus a number or two as verification. 

Regional only discussions, invites, tune days, canyon runs, orgies. Ha just kidding to see who's still reading. 

So put your pin on the map, and help me remind any new member you see.  And if you haven't updated your profile, you should. And go into account settings and turn on "status updates". These are things you share with other people like on facebook. 

Im looking to coming to some of your ride events this summer. Let's just grow the phuck out of this forum by using it like social media, for riders.

Oh, and simply click on your or someone else's profile page cover photo to see it in full. 

When we launch "Groups" ,  member maps will be a huge part of it.  You guys are gonna like groups. And we are gonna launch regional forum member events. 

Groups are regional, are in a separate section of the forum, have their own mini forums, gallery/album.  Each "group" will have it's own group admin. Member maps will allow us to create events in calendar and their location and sub locations will display on the member map and you can choose which map layout you want. 

For instance, if you are coming to what is gonna be my NW kick ass Eastern Oregon ride weekend event in 2019. Soon, the event will be announced, and the ride route, stops, campground/hotels will be on the member map. The NW group can take you guys who dare road trip on some breathtaking roads. East coast guys have to pull over first time going up paradise road Mt Rainier, due to the raw magnificent views . Sun Valley to Stanley to Boise is also rocky mountain beauty/twisties from heaven. 

So, place your freakin pin on the map, type in city, state and click submit. Some pretty cool shet is gonna be goin down this summer at tracer900.net. 

And, who wants to organize a group meetup in your area? 

2 hours ago, Cruizin said:

You dont have to, Wordsmith. it's ok. 

Wodduz this mean, Cruizin?

Riding a fully-farkled 2019 MT-09 Tracer 900 GT from my bayside home in South East Queensland, Australia.   

Thanks, koth - no, and it doesn't matter; I know where I live, others don't need to!

Edited by wordsmith

Riding a fully-farkled 2019 MT-09 Tracer 900 GT from my bayside home in South East Queensland, Australia.   

• Supporting Member

Cool little gadget, Cruizin!  

2019 Yamaha Tracer 900 GT (Annabelle)
2013 Suzuki V-Strom DL650 (Juliette)
2013 Yamaha FJR 1300 (Rachel)
2008 Suzuki Bandit 1250S (Fiona)
2006 Honda VFR800 (Jenny)
2005 Suzuki V-Strom DL650 (Hannah)
2003 Honda Shadow Sabre VT1100 (Veronica)

• 2 weeks later...