Pics from Arkansas 2020

micah2074

• Premium Member
54 minutes ago, 1moreroad said:

Nice.  What all roads did you hit?  How much are people worried about COVID?  I'm planning on heading out there in August for a weekend.

We rode every bit of AR7. The Pig Trail, a lot of AR123 (my favorite), all around Eureka Springs, AR16, and AR187 and a few roads up in MO. The kung flu didn't seem to be on most folks' mind. Restaurants, shops were open and they appreciated the business. A couple of folks told us how they were hurting and needed things to pick up or they would have to shut down.

Let’s go Brandon

• Premium Member
9 minutes ago, Stew said:

Great photos. But why the one in the toilet ? :)

And how was the cathouse?

That was a dig at my riding buddy. He "accidentally" walked in on two different people at two different locations using the bathroom. I told him I would make him famous and sent him a link to the page.

Also the restroom was very clean for a place in the middle of nowhere.

• Thumbsup 1
  • Like 1

Let’s go Brandon

• 2 weeks later...

micah, you got to ride the roads I ride 3 to 4 times a year. I live in NW Louisiana and am just 3 hours from the base of hwy 7. There are so many roads to ride in Arkansas. Next time you travel get a Butler Map for wherever you go. It will guide you to which roads to ride. Glad you had a great time!

• Thumbsup 2

Ain't no fun when the rabbit gets the gun!

• Supporting Member

Great pics, looks like an epic ride!!

• Thumbsup 1

2015 FJ-09 / FJR touring bags / oil plug mod / Evotech rad guard / SW Motech bash plate / VStream touring windshield / Seat Concepts:  Sport Touring / Vcyclenut ABS rings (speedo correction) / Cosmo RAM mount

• Premium Member
On 7/13/2020 at 6:21 PM, keithu said:

What is down that stairway and through the keyhole door?

A spring. They’re all over Eureka springs AR. 

• Like 1

Let’s go Brandon