Artist Point - July 2020

daboo

• Supporting Member

Some gorgeous photos, well done.  I miss Mt Baker!!  ...it was clearly visible from a family farm on 0 Ave in Langley, BC.  Would love to ride it!!  I guess I live vicariously through you for now...

2015 FJ-09 / FJR touring bags / oil plug mod / Evotech rad guard / SW Motech bash plate / VStream touring windshield / Seat Concepts:  Sport Touring / Vcyclenut ABS rings (speedo correction) / Cosmo RAM mount

wow, that's gorgeous!! 

• Thumbsup 1

’70 Yamaha 125 Enduro; ’75 Honda CB360T; ’81 Yamaha XS650SH; ’82 Honda GL650 Silver Wing Interstate; ’82 Suzuki GS650L; ’87 Yamaha Virago 535; ’87 Yamaha FJ1200; ’96 Honda ST1100; ’99 Yamaha V-Star Classic; ’00 Suzuki SV650; ’07 BMW K1200GT; ’12 Suzuki DR200; ’15 Yamaha FJ-09.  Bold = current

• Supporting Member

Some absolutely stunning scenery there @daboo!  I never get tired of images of wonderful landscapes - wherever they might be in the world.  Thanks.

Now if I can just get the Tracer/FJ into the overhead locker I'm there!  😜

• Thumbsup 1
  • Haha 1

• Supporting Member
5 hours ago, dazzler24 said:

Some absolutely stunning scenery there @daboo!  I never get tired of images of wonderful landscapes - wherever they might be in the world.  Thanks.

Agreed, so many beautiful regions to see and explore.  A few of our Canadian members have posted stunning photos, I need to explore some of their mountainous riding.

• Thumbsup 2

***2015 Candy Red FJ-09***

• Supporting Member
1 hour ago, betoney said:

A few of our Canadian members have posted stunning photos, I need to explore some of their mountainous riding.

...maybe an exchange program?  hahaha

• Like 2

2015 FJ-09 / FJR touring bags / oil plug mod / Evotech rad guard / SW Motech bash plate / VStream touring windshield / Seat Concepts:  Sport Touring / Vcyclenut ABS rings (speedo correction) / Cosmo RAM mount

• Supporting Member
39 minutes ago, koth442 said:

I miss the mountains. 

No kidding.  Just a bit west of here you can literally see the curvature of the earth on the horizon... 

• Haha 1

• Supporting Member
1 hour ago, texscottyd said:

No kidding.  Just a bit west of here you can literally see the curvature of the earth on the horizon... 

This is taken from Windy Ridge the other day.  Looking at the North East face of Mt. St. Helens and Spirit Lake.  Having this and Mt. Rainier both literally in your back yard never gets old.

image.thumb.png.7c125145d539cef9d094989e837f3492.png

• Thumbsup 4
  • Like 2

***2015 Candy Red FJ-09***

• Supporting Member
6 hours ago, betoney said:

This is taken from Windy Ridge the other day.  Looking at the North East face of Mt. St. Helens and Spirit Lake.  Having this and Mt. Rainier both literally in your back yard never gets old.

image.thumb.png.7c125145d539cef9d094989e837f3492.png

I've always had a fascination for that mountain and have watched many documentaries about 'that' 1980 event.  Recently I read that there are ominous signs already that the mountain is showing further signs of unrest and a new smaller bulge is slowly growing.

Nature - gotta love the awesome power!

• Thumbsup 3

• Supporting Member

I was living in Vancouver, BC, at the time - it was dark for about a week.  I had some ash from that event, and a 'fossilized' plant.  Really cool.  Devastating - but cool.

• Thumbsup 1