How Good is the Bagster Seat

Shizzle

• Supporting Member
8 hours ago, Buggy Nate said:

Depends on which tracer you are talking about. Fj-09’s are called tracers in Australia.

While that is true he was specifically asking about compatibility between ‘15-‘17 and ‘18-‘20 models. 

***2015 Candy Red FJ-09***

6 hours ago, betoney said:

While that is true he was specifically asking about compatibility between ‘15-‘17 and ‘18-‘20 models. 

Yeah I know, I don’t know why they have to make it so bloody hard. Call them the same thing ffs. Makes it so much easier to order parts etc.

Edited by Buggy Nate
  • Thumbsup 2

22 hours ago, betoney said:

No, the FJ09 and Tracer seats aren’t interchangeable 

10 minutes ago, Buggy Nate said:

Yeah I know, I don’t know why they have to make it so bloody hard. Call them the same thing ffs. Makes it so much easier to order parts etc.

Ok, ok. You're right. How about 15 to 17  are not interchangeable with the 18s and up?  FWIW, I agree. Too many name changes!

• Thumbsup 2

• 3 weeks later...

So a quick check in an update, got my seat about a month ago and have put approximately 750 miles on that beautiful Bagster saddle.. today I rode about three hours, two up with my girlfriend and absolutely no issue at all.. out bums are extremely happy.. at no point did I feel uncomfortable.. my other observation is that the bags seat is definitely lower than the stock seat, I’m virtually flat foot now.  Loving this seat! 

E1D5913F-CBF0-4562-ABEF-36DBACE927E0.jpeg

• Thumbsup 2

I got my Bagster seat and I was very disappointed in 2 things.  First, the rear seat wouldn't latch and I had to modify it heavily to work. Second, the seat foam is WAY to soft and it feels like you are sitting on the seat pan.  Maybe it works for 150 pound guy but I took it off and went back to stock for now.  No go for me.