How Good is the Bagster Seat

Shizzle

Seat actually showed up yesterday. I will get it put on tonight. Weather here in Eastern Kansas sucks right now so not sure if I will get a ride in before Spring or not. From what I can tell the build and seat quality is incredible. Looks very professional. Time will tell how comfortable it is.

• Thumbsup 1

On 10/23/2020 at 10:44 AM, Shizzle said:

I ordered the Bagster Seat today with the Bultex Foam. For under $400 at ChromeBurner it seemed like  a bargain. Might have to do the seat slope mod also in conjunction with the new seat. 

A Bagster seat is a big improvement in both style and comfort for any bike...

Sorry i'm in on this late. I went through the same stock seat woes and ordered the Bagster Ready luxe seat with bultex foam. I have not done the seat slope mod yet but i have followed the threads on it. I also ordered mine from Chromeburner it was on sale for $359 back in the spring and arrived in like 5 days. Amazing how fast parts arrive from overseas isn't it? Can't seem to get stuff here in the U.S. that fast sometimes.

I recognize some of the members on your thread that also responded to my thread and helped me pull the trigger on my Bagster purchase. Anyhow I have ridden over 3,000 miles on mine this summer and i love it. I found it be both a comfortable and great looking addition to the bike. It also seems to reduce the ride height a tad and have not had any issue with water intrusion. I really wanted a Corbin but they always seem too tall for me. Hope you enjoy your Bagster.

2019 Tracer 900 GT. 2022 MT-09SP. 2002 Buell S3T Thunderbolt. 2016 FJ-09 SOLD. 2019 XSR900 SOLD.

• Supporting Member
1 hour ago, Shizzle said:

Seat actually showed up yesterday. I will get it put on tonight. Weather here in Eastern Kansas sucks right now so not sure if I will get a ride in before Spring or not. From what I can tell the build and seat quality is incredible. Looks very professional. Time will tell how comfortable it is.

Like @flyfifer mentioned, give it time to break in. When I had a new seat built he told me to give it about 1000 miles.  I got it built 2 days before a 4K mile road trip. 👍🏻

• Thumbsup 1

***2015 Candy Red FJ-09***

3 hours ago, Shizzle said:

Amazing, your experience is the opposite of mine. I really felt the quality was below par. The stock seat really was of a better quality than the Bagster.

Perhaps I just had a bad one. But that would mean ther QC is not good.

Anyway, enjoy your new seat!

Looks great, and that matching piping really 'lifts' it, doesn't it?    If it performs as well as it looks, you're in Nirvana!   How long between ordering and delivery?

Riding a fully-farkled 2019 MT-09 Tracer 900 GT from my bayside home in South East Queensland, Australia.   

8 hours ago, wordsmith said:

Looks great, and that matching piping really 'lifts' it, doesn't it?    If it performs as well as it looks, you're in Nirvana!   How long between ordering and delivery?

I ordered it last Friday 10/23  before their shipping deadline and received it Monday 10/26 around 7:00 PM  FedEx. Unbelievable, from the Netherlands to Kansas .

• Thumbsup 2

• 4 weeks later...

I got my bike with Bagster seats, they're firm at first but nice after a few minutes, didn't have the chance to ride much Passenger seat looks really comfy. I like the fabric too. I'm gonna sell it though as I found it a bit lower than stock (and red stiches don't fit my grey Tracer).