Why is my Beak floppy?

• Premium Member
2 hours ago, texscottyd said:

You know what would really balance that top box out visually?   A nice beak…. 

😳

Blasphemer

• Haha 1

Let’s go Brandon

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/28/2021 at 4:37 AM, micah2074 said:

It’s floppy because it doesn’t belong there. Remove that atrocity at once. 

This, a million times. These silly-ass beaks are just embarrassing.  Marketed by those who want you to believe the Tracer is somehow a mini-GS bike, and you can ride off-road, too, after installing a beak.  🙄    Please.

To each their own, what-ev's,  just know these goofy things look ridiculous on your road machine.

At least 2021 owners won't be doing this clown addition due to their headlight location.

• Supporting Member
1 hour ago, Warchild said:

At least 2021 owners won't be doing this clown addition due to their headlight location.

I dunno…  to me, the headlights present some interesting beaking opportunities:

82BEF7D0-032E-47EC-BECF-68D0F4A2FCDE.jpeg.e7cd88f7214f6496efb67d86c20af1c6.jpeg

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Warchild said:

This, a million times. These silly-ass beaks are just embarrassing.  Marketed by those who want you to believe the Tracer is somehow a mini-GS bike, and you can ride off-road, too, after installing a beak.  🙄    Please.

To each their own, what-ev's,  just know these goofy things look ridiculous on your road machine.

I respectfully disagree... the front end looks incomplete with the horn hanging beneath the headlights. The beak helps.

...but to each their own.

• Thumbsup 1

'15 FJ-09 w/ lots of extras...

Fayetteville, GA, USA

• Premium Member
On 6/11/2021 at 7:12 PM, Heli ATP said:

A pic of how mine is secured...

Beak 7.jpg

@Heli ATP - what did you do to your horn? did you add another? or replace it with an aftermarket?

• Thumbsup 1

• Supporting Member
1 hour ago, DavidS said:

@Heli ATP - what did you do to your horn? did you add another? or replace it with an aftermarket?

The stock horn was to puny sounding so on ebay I purchased a  'Set of 2 New Horn 12V Tone Loud for Motorcycle'

$13 for the set and they are a huge improvement. Initially I installed Hella Super loud set but there were too large with the beak. I may find a better bracket that will allow me to go back to the Hella's later, as I color coordinated them and all.

See more here..... 

Horn Upgrades

On 6/12/2021 at 11:55 AM, Warchild said:

To me my bike looks goofy without a beak and I'm under no impression it's a adv bike.No need for such a dumb a##  comment. 

• Supporting Member
1 hour ago, tktplz said:

That's what I thought.  Must be just off the showroom floor.

10 hours ago, Clem Fandango said:

It's way too clean under there.

Edited by Heli ATP
Another advantage of the Beak. Leftover 2017, Purchased 7/20. Currently 1500 miles :-)
  • Thumbsup 1