Age demographic for the Tracer and its namesakes.

Age demographic for this machine.  

108 members have voted

1. 1. What age group do you fall into?

• <20
    • 20-30
    • 30-40
    • 40-50
    • 60-70
    • 70-80
    • >80
    • 50-60

• Supporting Member

It seems to me that there are many in this forum who are ....shall we say, "of an age" 🤓 (yes me too)

So, just out of curiousity I thought I'd put up a poll to get the 'full picture' of the demographic of those who ride the Tracer, FJ, Goo, GT and all of the variants of this machine - at least within this forum.

EDIT:- the missing age range now added to the end - sorry, but I'm 'of an age'!

• Supporting Member

I guess I don't fit into any demographic either!

• Haha 1

2015 FJ-09 / FJR touring bags / oil plug mod / Evotech rad guard / SW Motech bash plate / VStream touring windshield / Seat Concepts:  Sport Touring / Vcyclenut ABS rings (speedo correction) / Cosmo RAM mount

• Premium Member
3 hours ago, Garybinnyc said:

I don’t see 50-60.. As much as I hate to acknowledge… I fall into this grouping 

@dazzler24 is "of an age" where some people forget things....

Hate to admit I didn't notice the missing range until y'all pointed it out, and I'm only 48. 

I wonder if there is some sampling bias in age. I started using dial up and then the internet through forums, not social media. I'm a lot more active here than Facebook or Instagram. Maybe younger FJ riders are on the FB groups. There are enough "what oil do you use" posts on there that we all argued to death on esportbike.com or sport-touring.net 10+ years ago

• Thumbsup 1
  • Haha 1

52 and rocking it. Seems the majority so far are in their 50's, the one option not provided. Makes sense to me it skews older. Not a kid hooligan bike. Not "cool" like some others. I see the 900 as an immensely practical reliable comfortable and sporty bike. 

• Thumbsup 3

• Supporting Member
55 minutes ago, 1moreroad said:

@dazzler24 is "of an age" where some people forget things....

Hate to admit I didn't notice the missing range until y'all pointed it out, and I'm only 48.

Damn!  I had one small job to do and stuffed it up!  I think the bottle of red didn't help.🍷

I've had to stick the 50-60s on the end sadly as I couldn't slot it in the right spot...moderators?

Anyway, all you young 50-60ers can now go back and tick the box while I go and lick my wounds.

• Thumbsup 2
  • Thanks 1