What did you do to your FJ-tracer-gt today?

• Premium Member
all we need now is a Monty Python reference and an argument about guns and this thread will be done, complying with the UK and US conventions of internet discussion...
This signature is left blank as the poster writes enough pretentious bollocks as it is.

• Premium Member
roflmao
2015 Stealth Grey FJ-09 Pilot
Base of Operations: Chesterfield, VA
Farkels? Lots, nothing flashy, but all functional...

I installed my new LED blinkers, MotoDynamic Tail, Reflective Rim Tape, and installed my complete Givi luggage setup. Insane storage capacity now!  The blinkers also double as running lights on both the front and rear. Oh...and yes that's my real license plate!

Pq5wPkj.jpg
xlJrziy.jpg4sJuSsX.jpgxkuMsHh.jpgRdKnyWV.jpgKV9K0LX.jpgESDrmdi.jpg

I got hit by a car..... Nuff said.
Not enough said! What happened?
filtering through stationery traffic on the way to work when the car I was alongside got fed up and decided to take a side road...... Straight into the side of me. Flipped me off the bike. I spent 40 minutes in the ambulance but I'm fine. Just very sore and have whiplash and a sore back. Bikes all damaged down the left side.

• Premium Member
Not enough said! What happened?
filtering through stationery traffic on the way to work when the car I was alongside got fed up and decided to take a side road...... Straight into the side of me. Flipped me off the bike. I spent 40 minutes in the ambulance but I'm fine. Just very sore and have whiplash and a sore back. Bikes all damaged down the left side.
Well, that sucks.  Hope you get the bike back into shape soon. 

I installed my new LED blinkers, MotoDynamic Tail, Reflective Rim Tape, and installed my complete Givi luggage setup. Insane storage capacity now!  The blinkers also double as running lights on both the front and rear. Oh...and yes that's my real license plate!
Those are some wicked blinkers! Link please!?

• Premium Member
Those are some wicked blinkers! Link please!?
looks like these I just ordered them so you can copy me as I copied him. blbl_zpsvi6inrfd.gif

A government which robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul.
George Bernard Shaw (1856-1950)
Bikes:
2015 FJ-09, Seat Concepts seat cover and foam, Cal Sci medium screen, rim stripes, factory heated grips, Cortech Dryver tank bag ring, Modified stock exhaust, FlashTune with Graves fuel map, Cree driving lights, Aux power socket.
2012 Street Triple type R (Wifes)
2007 FJR1300 (Sold!)

Jimf, for your EZPass, there are two pre-drilled and tapped holes under the fronts of the handlebar top caps - could you attach a mount there on either left or right or both?  And I thought those were free like HOV lanes for bikes.  Or, I may get some mail on that... ???
2015 Grey FJ09 with a few tweaks, 2007 HD Street Glide - Good Bike + Good Friends = Good Day.

• Premium Member
looks like these I just ordered them so you can copy me as I copied him. blbl_zpsvi6inrfd.gif

:D Thanks! How about the mount? The pic of his installation show some kind of base they attach to.
Bought those on Ebay also. I hope they work: linky 
A government which robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul.
George Bernard Shaw (1856-1950)
Bikes:
2015 FJ-09, Seat Concepts seat cover and foam, Cal Sci medium screen, rim stripes, factory heated grips, Cortech Dryver tank bag ring, Modified stock exhaust, FlashTune with Graves fuel map, Cree driving lights, Aux power socket.
2012 Street Triple type R (Wifes)
2007 FJR1300 (Sold!)