2016 FJ-09 announced

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Premium Member
On Yamaha website today 
Black and silver are the color choices.  No mention of cruise control that I could see.

Happy with my red 2015.
Yup, I don't see any differences from the 2015 other than colors.  I'm also happy with my red one!

I'm super excited about this!! I was waiting to pull the trigger on the FJ-09 until the new colours came out.

I never loved the grey or red. I wanted the white with blue wheels that the UK got, Silver with blue wheels will have to do!!

I'M GETTING A FJ-09!!

• Premium Member
I'm super excited about this!! I was waiting to pull the trigger on the FJ-09 until the new colours came out. 
I never loved the grey or red. I wanted the white with blue wheels that the UK got, Silver with blue wheels will have to do!!

I'M GETTING A FJ-09!!
Great!  Go for it!  It's a great machine!

• Premium Member
If color is the only difference, I'll take my red 2015. It is hard to tell from the photos, but it appears that the touring windscreen is different although the standard screen appears to be the same.

2015 red FJ-09: Cal Sci screen, Sargent seat, ECU flash, slider combo, cruise, Rizoma bars, Matts forks, JRi shock, slipper clutch

• Premium Member

I'M GETTING A FJ-09!!
We do not have a white bike in the UK, the colour looks the same as the one on the US website, only difference is that my forks are blue and not gold.

• Premium Member
I quite like the gloss black, which is a very close match to the Super Tenere I owned.
This signature is left blank as the poster writes enough pretentious bollocks as it is.

• Premium Member
If color is the only difference, I'll take my red 2015. It is hard to tell from the photos, but it appears that the touring windscreen is different although the standard screen appears to be the same.
....almost dislocated my shoulder patting myself on the back for getting BIG Red.  

Archived