FJ-09 Photo Thread

• Premium Member
CO 141. Heck of a road!!
I was looking at that on the map recently! Super envious! 
It was fantastic. It’s also not far from another great road in Utah. Utah 128. I’m working on some pics from it. The best parts follow the Colorado river in the bottom of the canyon. 

Let’s go Brandon

• Supporting Member
I was looking at that on the map recently! Super envious! 
It was fantastic. It’s also not far from another great road in Utah. Utah 128. I’m working on some pics from it. The best parts follow the Colorado river in the bottom of the canyon. 
Colorado and Utah are on my radar next season for sure.  I’m still bummed out that I had to cancel my Colorado ride this year, we were going to ride those same roads, as well 550 - Million Dollar Highway, and 139 up into Rangely. 

***2015 Candy Red FJ-09***

• Premium Member
I did the million $ and took 550 to Durango. I found another road I’m going to try next time I’m out that way CO149.
Also, US 64 from Raton NM west to Bloomfield was pretty good.

Let’s go Brandon

• 2 weeks later...
Still new to the FJ and this forum but thought I would post some pics I took last night while out on a midnight ride through the Fraser Valley and Vancouver. Some of the 'touch-ups' I've added are: Preload adjusters, grill guard, LED fog light, dark windscreen cut down, steering damper, frame slider, spool and rear seat sliders, top box and rack (painted to match), mirror eliminators, shorty levers, Ram mounts, case guards, large side stand foot pad, homemade tail tidy, bar end mirrors, some graphics work. I've also added a full exhaust from eBay. Seller posted this system as "NOT FOR TRACER" so I accepted the challenge ;-). Took only minor adjustment and some shimming along with manipulating the muffler hanger bracket. No cutting required. Anyway, here are some of the pics.
MJfAFge.jpg
mbSbpLG.jpg
ypUtecN.jpg
CEq18kf.jpg
8FxHjqk.jpg
XGTwXKw.jpg
adTJEH6.jpg
vQ2gaok.jpg
kXq7gFn.jpg
siilAZk.jpg
bGeuIpp.jpg
2nFs08B.jpg