The Photo Game Thread

• Premium Member
11 hours ago, texscottyd said:

Finally!  Thanks @micah2074 - I find it amusing that the two longest-running challenges have been a McDonalds and a senior citizen.   I see literally dozens of each every day!  

Nice call on the wildflowers.   I have a few pictures with the Texas bluebonnets, but they’re from last weekend... seems like cheating to pull one out of the archive for a new challenge.  

No need to use old pics when you can take a ride and snap some new ones.  

• Like 1

Let’s go Brandon

• Premium Member
18 minutes ago, texscottyd said:

Well, ok... maybe just one as a ‘bonus photo’ from last weekend near Brenham, Texas. 

8CEFA7C7-8FED-4778-BD3B-61BA9C440887.thumb.jpeg.ec5fb1d6b637bb8a0eba751f90ec467c.jpeg

@micah2074‘s challenge still stands:   Your FJ/Tracer with spring wildflowers, at least 100 miles from home.  

That’s exactly what I wanted. If you want give us a new task. 

Let’s go Brandon

• Supporting Member
21 hours ago, micah2074 said:

That’s exactly what I wanted. If you want give us a new task. 

No, I like the challenge as you have it, and look forward to what everyone else comes up with. 

It's spring, so get out and ride!   And while you're out, get:  A picture of your FJ/Tracer with spring wildflowers or other blooming landscape. 

• Thumbsup 4
  • Like 1

• Supporting Member

Ok, last chance for wildflowers:  A picture of your FJ/Tracer with spring wildflowers or other blooming landscape. 

Get it done this weekend or @micah2074and I will pick another target.   There is stuff blooming everywhere right now... this isn’t a difficult one.  :)  

621C41D2-5338-4B6B-AA6F-2D2574D47D3E.thumb.jpeg.61c182e22f0bcf15b18490e7ac1b2302.jpeg

• Premium Member

New player jumping in! 

Motorcycle with wild flowers complete:

WCXgE28.thumb.jpg.a58e1804bc6551d0177b977cd7ae75cc.jpg

Next Challenge:  Get a picture of your motorcycle with a sunrise or sunset in the background.

• Thumbsup 2
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, texscottyd said:

It’s never too late for wildflowers, @nicksta43!  Wasn’t today absolutely spectacular Texas spring weather? 

I don't think it could get much better! 

Took a little three hour ride but believe me I really didn't want to turn around and head home.

Damned responsibilities!

Edited by nicksta43
  • Thumbsup 3

19 hours ago, superfist said:

New player jumping in! 

Motorcycle with wild flowers complete:

WCXgE28.thumb.jpg.a58e1804bc6551d0177b977cd7ae75cc.jpg

Next Challenge:  Get a picture of your motorcycle with a sunrise or sunset in the background.

Sunset

20190301_190516-X4.jpg

If that was valid, Next Challenge:  Get a picture of your motorcycle with an oversized object in the background.  i.e. large chair, giant golf ball... anything that's normally small but someone created a larger one...

• Thumbsup 4
  • Like 1

• Supporting Member
On 4/22/2019 at 8:23 AM, mellow said:

Next Challenge:  Get a picture of your motorcycle with an oversized object in the background.  i.e. large chair, giant golf ball... anything that's normally small but someone created a larger one...

Bump for the current challenge.  It’s the weekend, so go out and find this photo opportunity...  

• Premium Member

The Big Muskie Bucket was used to strip mine coal in southeast Ohio.  Once the largest dragline in the world, Big Muskie's bucket could hold 295 tons of earth and coal.  I did't have time to run to Casey, IL.  😉

fj muskie bucket.png

• Thumbsup 1
  • Like 1

https://ridemsta.com/oh-tmr/  Riding makes me happy. "Do it or don't do it - you'll regret both." - Soren Kierkegaard

2015 FJ-09, 60k miles, Hord Power ECU, K-Tech suspension, MC Cruise