The Photo Game Thread

• Premium Member
Your FJ next to an antique vehicle. Any type of vehicle is acceptable. The older the better, but pre-1970's at least

"It doesn't matter who walks in, you know the joke is still the same"  Ft. Lauderdale, Florida. USA

• Premium Member
We spent all day in downtown, Bicentennial Park  was so cool that we took my wife when she flew in...  :)

"It doesn't matter who walks in, you know the joke is still the same"  Ft. Lauderdale, Florida. USA

• Premium Member
And then this happened. We rode rhe Natchez down to Hywy 50 and the back roads back up to Mount Juliet.

A great day with my son. aadd1501ac5656591902e631be471376.jpg1fbad3fc2a44b5f247426ec8c12bc59f.jpg

• Supporting Member
Your FJ next to an antique vehicle. Any type of vehicle is acceptable. The older the better, but pre-1970's at least
I can’t verify the vintage, but I know for a fact that this tractor hasn’t moved in at least the 25 years I’ve been riding this route... does that count?

9-BA6448-C-FCF7-4194-A72-E-DE0257-FFE92-F.jpg

34-E85321-D3-C9-4-DE8-858-D-6809-E32-C00-C1.jpg

• Premium Member
Of course. It looks late 50's and just what I was thinking.. :)

• Supporting Member
Now, we need a new challenge.
Ask, and ye shall receive. :) 
I snapped this picture today at a city park in Sugar Land, Texas. So... let’s see what you’ve got:

[b style=color:rgb(252, 37, 8)]A picture of your FJ with a mural or other interesting urban artwork

9ca1f98bce04d645f3a2c2ab4e40c5bc.jpg